Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How To Mix Protein Drink To Desired Consistency

So I put some Water in a glass and added a sample pouch of powder. Then I stirred that up a bit and added more water. Then I stirred and stirred....and stirred....and stirred. And still had lumps.

I have a Blender Bottle and a blender (though that seems excessive). Would the blender bottle do a better job?

How do you mix your Syntrax Nectar powder (and any and all other Protein Drinks as well)?

I use an immersion blender for Syntrax Nectar and all my other Protein powders. Many other people like the shaker bottle, but I found it put too much air in the shake and dealing with the little wire ball thingy was just annoying to me. If you do use the shaker bottle, make sure it is completely full, no air at the top -- that will keep it from getting too much air in the shake.

And yeah, stirring alone is definitely not going to mix it enough. You will pretty much always get lumps and clumps that way, sadly.

I always use a blender (ninja) I make two shakes at a time , and let them settle in the fridge for an hour or two to eliminate some of the foam. You will get much better results with a blender of some sort. ????

If I'm not using the nutra bullet I start with a small amount of Water or liquid. Not more than a tbsp, sometimes less. I always put the liquids in first. I then use either a fork or small whisk. I add half the scoop and stir. When that's absorbed I add the second half. It make get a little paste like but keep mixing, if necessary add a tiny bit more Water and blend until smooth. Once that's completely dissolve add the rest of your liquids.< /p>

In the nutra bullet I just dump everything together and blend. I'll give it time for the foam to settle and add ice to if it I'm going out.

I've never used anything other than a shaker bottle, Water and ice.

Vigorous shaking is all that's been required for total blending of any powder I've tried.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches