Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's for dinner?

OK Monday, work day. That means crockpot.... threw in chicken breasts, left over Portobello mushroom Soup, cilantro, fingerling potatoes and lemon. Hope it turns out O.K.

Like many others have mentioned, I am all about my crock pot these days. Its so easy and has so many options. One of my favorites is baking chicken in the crock pot. Once it is completely cooked, I shred it with a fork. Add a splash of olive oil, a little bit of garlic salt and mix it all together. Turns out great, has plenty of flavor, and is low fat.

I'm planning on making Taco Soup for dinner.< /p>

Last night I made Cheesy Ham & Cauliflower Casserole: http://lostsentiments.blogspot.com/2013/03/cauliflower-mac-and-cheese-with-ham.html

I upped the ham to 3 cups and reduced the cheese in the sauce to 2 cups (first time in my life I've ever reduced the amount of cheese in a recipe!!). I served it with green Beans. A bit high in the calories and fat, but low in carbs. Very yummy, kinda like au gratin ham and potatoes.

@@lauraellen80 Hi! When did you have your surgery? I had mine on October 7th and am on full liquids until this Wednesday. I sure can't wait to chew again!

@@lauraellen80 Hi! When did you have your surgery? I had mine on October 7th and am on full liquids until this Wednesday. I sure can't wait to chew again!

My surgery was June 15th. Yup, the liquid stages suck, but it'll be over soon... hang in there!

@tsseimer1

bet you love Whole Foods too. I love MASO. I live near Loveland. :rolleyes: !

This is my go to meal right now. Baked swai and zoodles. Seasoned with Flavor God lemon garlic seasoning.

post-255228-1445558466187_thumb.jpg

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

@@OutsideMatchInside that looks really good, I haven't tried fish yet but I might have to now.

I like fish because you get more bang for your calories and Protein and don't feel stuffed.

That is 6.5 ounces of fish and 1.2 ounces of zucchini.

It's opening day of the Australian Baseball League today so it's off to the 'ball tonight...

So...

dinner will be half a hot dog and six sips of Diet Coke...

GO CAVS!!!

The whole family( and the puppy) came for chicken ( Mary's air chilled) quinoa and green beans.... The key lime pie birthday son asked for was too tart for me. He loved it... And went home with the extra servings...

Kansas City win was just a topper

Tonight we're having steamed shrimp and rice I won't eat the rice

Pasta E Fagioli, very light on the pasta.