Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate my body. I hate Halloween.

I looooove Halloween but I've been trying to find a costume since August for a friends wedding on Halloween. I've been stressing out. I've tried on I know 50 costumes and I can't find anything. It's sooooo frustrating. So I gave up and I'm going to wear my black "funeral" dress and a cape. It's not fair. I was like bawling my eyes out in the dressing room when the ONE 3x didn't fit right. It's hopeless.

Have you looked for anything online? They usually have bigger sizes and more variety. Even if you just have a black dress you can still play it up to be Halloweeny with some cool accessories

I love Halloween but all this candy around is driving me crazy. But I haven't had a single piece!

I know how you feel. I haven't dressed up on Halloween for years because I could never find anything that looked good on me. The last time I bought a costume, I was around 165ish and I was so convinced I looked cute. I had this super cute purple and black tutu, and lacey stockings, and this black corset top. I put so much effort into perfect outfit- the fat ballerina. Then the guy that I thought I was going to go out with on Halloween stood me up and went out with other people...dressed like a big stupid banana. That was around 5 years ago I think. I kept a picture of myself in that costume to remind myself that I would never, ever be stupid again and think that I could go out looking cute for Halloween. Babbs if you are reading this, I hear your voice in my head telling me that this was a silly thing to think! :)

Funny enough though, he and I are still friends and now that I am thin and fabulous, he would love to go out with me and yet I have zero interest in him.

You will get your turn...maybe not this year, but next year is coming. All of the misery of the surgery and losing the weight will be worth it when you slide your hot, sexy self into next year's costume. :)

I am going as a ballerina this year... a hot damn ballerina that never needed that big ugly banana anyway. ;)

Email me as I have a site that has big gal costumes up to 12X. She might be able to do a rush job for you. Depending on what you are looking for prices range from $45.00 and up. No I am not associated with her just have ordered from her and was very happy with what I got.

Ok here's what you do, you buy the one on the left for this year and then you buy the one on the right for next year!!! I'm not sure if you would really like to have your crotch lite up like a Christmas tree but whatever wooohoo! Suck on this boys!!!! Oh, maybe not say that, that's not very lady like.

post-237766-0-81631000-1444957961_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-66380400-1444957976_thumb.jpeg

Email me as I have a site that has big gal costumes up to 12X. She might be able to do a rush job for you. Depending on what you are looking for prices range from $45.00 and up. No I am not associated with her just have ordered from her and was very happy with what I got.

My husband gave me 25 dollar budget. Good luck finding a plus size for that.

I'm not all about crotch sparklers. Sorry. :-/ lol.

I'm sorry but you wouldn't even be able to find a regular dress for that price

if you like, send me a picture of the dress you have, I'm pretty crafty maybe I can give you some ideas on how you can spruce it up

Okie doke!! Thanks!!

@@Tssiemer1 it's going to be awesome in all the future Halloweens.

@@Elode nailed it. Think about how fun the costumes for next year's Halloween are going to be.

Make the best of it this year, but keep in mind where you will be this time next year. Let it cheer you up. You are going to be able to do any type of costume you can think off......or more importantly, you'll be able to do costumes that you haven't even allowed yourself to see wearing. It's going to be amazing.

Hang in there and know there's going to be all types of fun times ahead.

So how did you all do for Halloween? We had an HOA dinner and movie and of course a costume contest. As for the dinner there was not much I could have eaten if I had the surgery all ready. But since I am still on the 6 month supervised diet I did have the main dish of Pasta,,just a small amount.

As for the movie we watched hocus pocus. Someone dressed as Dorthy from the wizard of oz won. I went as a devil. Here is my picture. How about the rest of you?devilgrowl_zps1tobi9o8.jpg

I went to see my husband in a production of Young Frankenstein, then after we went out to eat and I had most of a small appetizer. It was fun