Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein suggestions

Hi everyone!! I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for ready to drink pre made Protein Shakes. I have tubs of Protein, but there's times I need to grab something quick or I'll hit a drive thru and make a bad choice. I'm 4 years out and 40lbs up in weight. I've got to go back to the basics and make better decisions!! I didn't have this surgery to become a failure and go back! So it's time to nip this in the bud, get serious, and take back my health!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for your time!!! :)

The only Protein shakes I use these days are: Premier Protein ready made shakes. They have 30grams of Protein in each shake, 1 gram of sugar and 160 calories.

They taste great, pack a huge protein punch, are not gritty, require no work on my part other than to shake well before drinking.

They come in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. You can buy them in bulk at costco or Sam's. You can buy them at Walmart and some Walgreens in small 4 packs.

costco has them on sale occasionally and I stock up. They come in 18 packs at Costco.

These were recommended by my surgeon after I could not tolerate the powdered stuff initially.

Just an idea/option instead of going to the drive thru in a pinch, check your local gas station. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my local gas station (Quik Trip) has ready to drink Premier Protein shakes and a few others in the refrigerated section.

Premier is my favorite as well. If you want Protein in your Water as another alternative, I love Protein2o (70 cals & 15g of Protein in 16 oz. bottle). Go to drinkprotein2o and put in your zip code to find which stores carry them in your area. If that fails you can always order them from Amazon.< /p>

post-236324-0-36124200-1444878738_thumb.jpg

post-236324-0-76101300-1444878752_thumb.jpg

Edited by beachgal2935

Thank you guys!! I stopped and got some Premier Protein tonight!! I'm going back to the basics and taking control again!! And I'll check out the Protein water!! I've come too far to go back! I'm thankful for the support I've found here. When I feel like no one understands or I'm alone, I'm not!! There are people who are just like me that need help too! I wish you all the very best!!!

@@pianogal7733,

I am glad that you recognize going back to basics is what will help you get back on track.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck!