Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any bandsters from Mcallen,Harlingen,Brownsville Tx?

Me! I am looking to have it done by him, have my 1st consultation tomorrow! I would love to talk to you about it.

Erica

I hope everything went well with your surgery.:clap2: You will be feeling great in no time. If you need to talk, I am all ears....;)

They pushed back my surgery :P i had taken pepto bismal because i was sick, and then i needed my h pylori so i had to wait 2 weeks to have the h pylori done, but with my schedule lately i cant have it done til Jan 14th, the monday after my bday (jan 10).

Hi Erica....so nice to find bandsters in my area, I live in Edinburg and had my surgery done in December, have lost over 90 lbs total...it feels great! Don't regret my decision at all. I had my surgery done in Monterrey, had a wonderful surgeon and wonderful hospital. Hoping to go back sometime soon for another fill. feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any support

I was band by Dr. Luis Reyes in Mcallen Texas on June 22, 2006. Anyone out there for support?

I was banded by Dr. Camacho, Dr. Reyes partner on October 22,2007. I have last 22lbs I feel really good only I feel like I can totally still eat without a problem, I want to get saline to close the band some more. What do u think

Hello there. I was wondering if you all were still there? I live in South Padre and just had my lapband done in Monterrey on December 4th. Is there a local support group nearby? I have lots of ??. I am starting my 4th week and have lost 32 lbs so far. I am not hungry and have not really eaten whatever I was allowed. I have been drinking lots and lots of Water and am making sure I take my Protein and Vitamins everyday. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same? Hope to hear from a local bandster.

Well its getting close to surgery again, and there i go again getting super scared. I 've never been put under and its freaking me out. Also i have a 18 month old at home, and I am a stay at home mom but also a student online and this coming semesger i have a class on campus. My surgert date i hope is the 14th of this month and classes start the 16th.

Im SO ready to lose this fat man. I want to know, life after being banded... are you normal? do you feel normal? do you have a sad feeling knowing it is in there?

idk im scared to not have a normal life because of the band. I know eating is different but do you feel like the same person mentally?