Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 days post op/banded 7-12-07

Hello all....well....it finally happened! Was banded on the 12th at 10am...had to spend the night because of my sleep apnea but was released at 10am the following morning...I must say that the first 12 hours post op was really rough. I was very nauseated and had a lot of pain and gas. It started to make a turn around though and I have felt good since. I am able to take my liquid diet along with some Jello, pudding and yogurt...no problems at all. I truly feel great......back to work tomorrow night if all goes well. I weighed in at 288 pre-op. Hoping to get down to at least 190-195. I used the Gas-X thin strips, sipped on prune juice and did a lot of walking for the gas. Used rice socks on my upper abdomen and shoulders for the gas pain....helped a lot. I found that the morphine post op was making me more nauseated and giving me a headache....I did much better with the liquid Lortab. I am still taking the liquid Lortab but not every 4 hours. I can go about 6-8 hours now. I am looking forward to reading all the info and advice on here and sharing my own story also. Thanks for all your help everyone! :clap2: :whoo:

HI.

I got baned on the 12th as well. I have a few more pounds to lose but I'm starting off about the same as you. I am so excited about this and losing the weight. How are you feeling now that it is 5 days out? I still have gas issues and my right side is still a bit sore but other than that I'm doing ok.

:whoo::clap2:Congrats on the banding...I wish you much success on your journey:car:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches