Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Holidays And Fills

Hiya Spud... PB stands for productive burp... it's different than actually throwing up... if we push it and eat more than our pouch will hold we often start producing copious amounts of saliva... have discomfort in the chest region and sometimes couph up a slime covered chunk o food. Now... I know that sounds completely disgusting... but it is something that makes a person think twice before overeating. :D This can also occur with the gastric bypass... I've seen it happen to my sister numerous times.

The complications that can occur during and after surgery are far less with the Lap Band. THe Lap Banding is usually a 23 hour admission in place of several days with the bypass. I guess I personally just wanted my GI tract to function as it was meant to... just wanted a tool to help me eat less and that's exactly what I got.

As far as fills go... I am really glad I got a fill on December 3rd... It is really just now kicking in and I have great hopes that I can enjoy the holiday without the added guilt that comes from stuffing myself. I'm hoping that this will be my first binge free Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Darcy

My suggestion on answering your questions about lap band surgery is to searc the internet there are hundreds of websites that detail everything you need to know. That is where I got my information before I decided to go ahead with this procedure. Go to Google and just type in lap band surgery in the search field. Unfortunately, there is way too much information for any one of us to write to you about. Good luck.

Well, the holidays are now in the rear-view mirror, and I did have my fill at the end of November.

I am so pleased that I went through with it. I was able to continue losing weight through the holidays, suffered no guilt by over-eating, and the fill provided the help that it is supposed to.

We are all different, but I am one example of it being a good thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches