Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Down 61 lbs. Now since Surgery date of 1-6-16. I will post pics soon.

Pictures!!!! We want pictures!!!! You too Pitbullgrl! :);)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

weird opposite problem. so as ya'll know. when you start losing you start buying new clothes and eventually you get to the point where you're like wtf man how much more on the clothes?? so anyways i bought this jacked in a junior medium thinking if it's small then good cuz then it'll fit me when i'm at ultimate goal whatever that is so here i am wearing this tight ass junior medium blazer which may or may not fit me at my goal weight LOL. #wardrobeissues :P

13348813_10209198392254159_1198410217_n.

Sigh. I feel like I'm really slowing down. Granted I'm going through a break up but that's really no excuse. I only worked out like two times this week and even though I'm eating right and my weight is still 150 I feel like I'm slowing down and I need to re-motivate to get these last 10 to 15 pounds off.

Sigh. I feel like I'm really slowing down. Granted I'm going through a break up but that's really no excuse. I only worked out like two times this week and even though I'm eating right and my weight is still 150 I feel like I'm slowing down and I need to re-motivate to get these last 10 to 15 pounds off.

Oh no!!!! First of all here is a big huge hug! O

I'm so sorry you are going through a break up. :( Sounds like now is a time to focus on your heart and head. Don't worry, I don't think your awesome body will quit on you if you give it a break for a week or two. I think stress can really mess with the physical things going on in our bodies so don't be too hard on yourself ok?

Your posts always inspire me and make me smile. I LOVE the super cute new jacket btw. You need to get it on, maybe with the cute high waisted pants, some heels and hit the town. It sounds like you need a night of making men's heads turn to show you how far you have come girl!!!

Again, DONT WORRY. If anyone can hit their goal is you. Take care ok?? Another hug O- and a shot!!! ;) ;) ;)

The lighting isnt so great in this picture. The 1st picture in the black pants was last night. The other one was from the day of my surgery.

I now wear skinny jeans.... I still have 50 to 55 lbs to go but I know I will hit my goal weight by my surgiversary!

I can see the skinny woman inside. Soon... very soon!

post-261497-14651447266399_thumb.jpg

post-261497-14651448917557_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rose1up!

Ooooo Rose1up- YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! So happy and confident too. Work those shoes girl, you are rocking the whole look!

So glad you shared. Made my day. :)

Ooooo Rose1up- YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! So happy and confident too. Work those shoes girl, you are rocking the whole look!

So glad you shared. Made my day. :)

Thank you Jaxmom! :) Best thing I have ever done for myself!

@Rose1up! looking great mama!!!!!

@@jaxmom thanks. boys are dumb. i seem to be choosing the same narcissistic asshole now that i'm skinny just as i did when i was fat lol. yah. im kinda giving my body a break i guess tho im still eating well so im still at 150 but i know if i just push a little this week i could be in the 140's and that would be amazing so imma try to get going tonight on the first work out. just so tired physically and emotionally.

Well even though I've been going through a break up probably drinking more than I should I have been on point with my diet even though I haven't worked out today a monumentous occasion has taken place…post-255097-146531160701_thumb.jpg

In the 140s!!! Woooo! Think I'm shooting for 135 now. Glad to see I can stay on point with my food and still keep losing even if I'm being lazy with the workouts

I'm just gonna keep posting these until they become funny. Right now they are just annoying. I guess in these people's defense they did know me when I was 80 pounds heavier maybe that's why it seems so shocking to them. post-255097-14653367830224_thumb.jpg

post-255097-14653367560211_thumb.jpg

Do people not realize this could hurt someone's feelings?? Like I work in a place with 2000 people so I literally hear this like 20x a day. I started to feel like a freak today. I had my dad come over to ask him if I looked too thin. I cried today. This transition isn't as easy as people think. [emoji20][emoji20]

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

Sweetie hold that head up high. You look AMAZING!!!! I hate that you are not smiling in your picture because you have done an awesome job- girl you need to enjoy this time and forget what others are saying!! Whenever you get down just come here and we will cheer you on and up. :)

Congrats on the 149. I know you have been going through a stressful time with the break up so it's even more impressive.

And yes, boys ARE dumb!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I have to know- it's your screen name because of the singer or the dog? I love both. I'm a Miami girl at heart and Mr. 305 is one of my favorites. I had a pit for 12 years. She was my baby! Anyway you take care of YOU and don't let the negative comments get you down. You inspire me sooooo much!!! XOXOX

I'm just gonna keep posting these until they become funny. Right now they are just annoying. I guess in these people's defense they did know me when I was 80 pounds heavier maybe that's why it seems so shocking to them. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1465336781.447731.jpg

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1465336751.963570.jpg

Do people not realize this could hurt someone's feelings?? Like I work in a place with 2000 people so I literally hear this like 20x a day. I started to feel like a freak today. I had my dad come over to ask him if I looked too thin. I cried today. This transition isn't as easy as people think. [emoji20][emoji20]

Remember to love yourself first otherwise you will never be happy. Get out of your funk woman! If your body is not making you happy... you got to figure out what will and do it. You are built just like my mom in this picture. In her younger years. The curves run in our family too. Stay positive please.... please... please!

You really look incredible! Stop worrying about a number on the scale or a pants size. Stop stressing and enjoy your new life! Be careful not to get obsessed with losing more - and watch the alcohol (that can derail you).

@@jaxmom

@Rose1up!

@@KristenLe

thanks guys. yesterday was a tough day. i think one of the things i find more than anything is that i don't have a person to bounce this off of that knows the answer. what i mean is i have no fucking idea if im small or fat or medium or whatever cuz i have "fat brain" i've never been under 152 in my entire adult life. i don't know if i'm too skinny now or not! all i can go by is BMI or the mirror or if im the size i want or if my pooch is still there or whatever.

yesterday i actually had to call my dad over cuz i knew he would tell me the truth bout how i looked -_- i asked my sister, my two best friends and two of my exes (that are friends). smh. one person this week actually told me i looked SICKLY. yes SICKLY. and i think it's cuz i was wearing size 14 pants that are like 3 sizes too big but shit clothes are expensive! but i guess i won't b wearing those again. -_-

@@jaxmom my name is because of the dogs. i have an organization and am a big advocate for pit bulls.