Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was in the shower and was deeply thinking and a thought came across to me that I'm having a hard time answering.

Where does fat go when it's lost?

Does it break up? Does it just go poof? Do we store it some where? Do we poop it out?

Another one was what are they going to do with my stomach?

Throw it away? Make hand puppets?

I guess things I can ask my surgeon.

Lol that's funny, I like the hand puppet statement. That part I don't know but for the other part I think as the fat dissipates it is excreted along with our waste.

"Although the number of fat cells in your body cannot be reduced, it is possible to make them smaller. When you lose weight, the size of your fat cells will shrink, leaving you with a leaner, slimmer physique. Although it's true that trimming fat is all about burning more calories than you consume, specific nutrients, notably Protein, can help speed up the process."

:)

I asked my surgeon if I could have my stomach in a jar. He said no they send it off to be checked for tumors and stuff. I hope I at least get pictures. When I had my tubs tied 6 years ago the surgeon took pictures for me.

The fat is used by the body as fuel, and ends up as CO2 by-product and is exhaled into the atmosphere. We are all contributing to global warming!

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/12/16/371210831/when-you-burn-off-that-fat-where-does-it-go

And your stomach is considered human medical waste. The folks in pathology will check it out and then it gets disposed of appropriately, typically in an incinerator.

It's broken down and travels in the blood stream to the cells that need the fuel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches