Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Richmond California Kaiser? anyone

i have my appointment with Liz next tuesday... how far out did she schedule surgery? how was the meeting overall?

my surgery date Nov 9th. I had to reschedule my first appt with Liz, and I seen her on Tuesday. And got my date.

I'm on Wednesday, 10/28:)

Are you excited? How was the all day class you have to go to? I go on the 3rd

I'm excited and a little scared... Probably the normal combo:). The all day class was fine... We went over the meds and Vitamins, talked about the surgery day and post op process, then had a short physical. Mine was super fast, I only take 2 meds- one for thyroid and one for Migraines, went over those and my medical history and I was out in about 5 minutes.

I was done with everything before 1230

Not at Richmond, but I live not too far from there in Pleasant Hill.

I'm actually going to go to Fremont..

Going to orientation next Thursday Oct 28th. And meeting with surgeon and dietician same day

Hope I get my date soon!

And Bairwithme,

Good luck to you!

Cool Rena I will probably be in and out also I only take an allergy pill every day and inhalers as needed.

How are you lady's ?? Any of you had the surgery ? How far are you in your journey?

Hey @@lachellove I have my surgery on Monday I have to be at Kaiser at 9:15 am. How are you doing?

I'm 8 days postop. Doing really well. Lost 49lbs by day of surgery but haven't weighed myself since then:). Had a tough day 5, but back at work yesterday. No pain meds since day 4..

Hey @@lachellove I have my surgery on Monday I have to be at Kaiser at 9:15 am. How are you doing?

I'm great. Got my 3 month post op appointment in a few weeks I feel back to normal now. Monday is a few days away how exciting!!! Who is your surgeon?

I'm 8 days postop. Doing really well. Lost 49lbs by day of surgery but haven't weighed myself since then:). Had a tough day 5, but back at work yesterday. No pain meds since day 4..

49 pounds is wonderful.. 8 days you probably lost a ton ...☺️☺️☺️ No pain meds for me either. I didn't take it out of fear but the pain wasn't bad. Back to work how was that? And tiredness?

I'm great. Got my 3 month post op appointment in a few weeks I feel back to normal now. Monday is a few days away how exciting!!! Who is your surgeon?
Dr. Baggs is my surgeon

Dr. Baggs is my surgeon
Cool he is so nice,I met him the day of my orientation ...

I'm feeling pretty normal, unless I'm eating something. Not too tired, which is surprising to me. I was even able to run my usual 2 hour support group without feeling like I needed a break. I commute to SF for work and my stomach hurts a little when I get out of the car... That's the worst of it right now. I'm also struggling a little to make myself eat and I'm not up to 48 oz of Water yet, but Im close:). Can't wait to weigh myself, cuz these close are getting loose!

Everyone seems to rave about Dr Baggs.

That's good @@rena! My sister has surgery 2 years ago and Dr. Baggs was her surgeon she raved about him and his bedside manner. Plus I did research on him before I found out I had him. He is great!