Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein powder

Any good Protein powders? I've tried pure protein and currently it makes me want to puke :-/.. I like the pre made pure protein but I am not liking the powder... so if you could just let me know what you like maybe I will too.

I love Cellucor-COR Performance whey, very low carb, high Protein, and the best flavors! My favorite are strawberry milkshake, Peanut Butter marshmallow, molten chocolate, and red velvet. It's really cheap on Amazon if you buy the 4 serving bags for $5- then you can have a lot of flavors on hand as well! Here's the link, it looks like it even on sale right now for $2!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010OON0DK/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1442541760&sr=1&keywords=Cellucor+whey

Ms89- I will gladly look into them and thank you for your reply!

Daveo- haha stay way from Quest then

And thank you Dave lol

I hated all Protein powders and pre-mixes and I had tried everything! I finally found one called Bariatric Fusion. You can buy it through NashuaNutrition.com The great part is that you can order samples to see which ones you like before ordering the big jug. Also, If you are like me you just order samples all the time so you get a combination of flavors and they are in little pouches that you can easily carry with you. 27g of Protein per serving, 150 calories and less than 1g of sugar. My favorites so far are Cappuccino, French vanilla and Mint Cholocate Chip Ice Cream. YUM!!

Man mint chocolate chip sounds delicious lol

I love Isopure, not chalky tasting at all. I regularly use double chocolate, vanilla, Cookies and cream (my fave), and unflavored as well.

I love Oh Yeah vanilla Creme powder. I mix it with different flavors of sugar free Fat Free Jello pudding mix to change it up daily so it doesn't get boring. I drink one every day for Breakfast and look forward to it!!

For some reason it's the smell of pure Protein that turns my stomach lol and thank you all for your replies

I tried several brands of the powdered Protein an gagged on all of them. I have finally settled on Premier Protein drinks. They are pre-mixed, 160 calories, only 11 oz and 30 g of protein each. I have one for Breakfast or lunch and if I find I am low on protein by the end of the day I have another in the evening. They are creamy and come in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. I sometimes put one in the freezer until it is mushy. Since they are in little cardboard cartons, they can be opened and eaten with a spoon. I am done with the powders. I'll use all the ones I have for grout when I tile someday! lol

Edited by CynthiaAnn

You just gotta keep trying. Everyone's tastes are different. I like Syntax Matrix (PB Cookie and Mint Choc Chip are my favorites). Now that I'm in maintenance and can have a few more carbs I also love BSN SYNTHA 6 (Mochaccino! YUM)