Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What protein powder do you recomend?

Try searching the forums. This question gets asked every day. There was just a thread started earlier that had several helpful suggestions.

I am having a very difficult time with Protein shakes. I have tried Premier Protein, muscle milk, slimfast Protein, etc... I feel like I have tried everything under the sun and it just doesn't sit well. I did however come across Bariatric fusion and LOVE it! You can order it on Naushanutrition.com they even offer samples so you can try several kinds before ordering a big jug of it. It has 27g of protein per scoop and you mix it with 6oz of milk or Water. I use milk and add some ice to it. YUM!

Also, I don't order the big jug, I just keep ordering the samples so I don't get tired of one flavor.

I just ordered the Bariatric fusion Protein drink/pudding after getting a sample in the mail. The WonderSlim pudding/shake by Bariatric Choice is also quite tasty.

My Bariatric fusion came in today and its great! I'm going to share some of the info. on this product below since it is such a good find. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Also, I attached some info. on the WonderSlim pudding/shakes from Bariatric Choice.< /p>

2.jpgBariatric fusion - High Protein Meal Replacement - chocolate Mousse

• 27 grams of Medical Grade whey Protein Isolate Per Serving
  • 23 Vitamins & Minerals
  • 5 grams of Fiber Per Serving
  • Lactose, Aspartame & Gluten Free
  • No Sugar added

What’s better than chocolate pudding? How about guilt-free chocolate mousse? Bariatric Fusion Meal Replacement Chocolate Mousse is not only sinfully delicious, it’s also a nutritionally complete meal designed to meet your needs both before and after bariatric surgery.

The first few months after bariatric surgery can be a tasteless, bland time, but Bariatric Fusion helps add flavor back into your life. An experienced team of professionals worked with 3,000 bariatric surgery patients to develop a nutritionally complete and delicious low calorie meal replacement pudding. The result is a creamy, dreamy chocolate mousse that provides good nutrition with great taste.

Each serving of Bariatric Fusion Chocolate Mousse Meal Replacement provides 27g of medical grade whey protein isolate and 5g of Fiber to help you meet your weight loss goals. It’s enriched with 23 essential Vitamins and trace minerals to keep you healthy and ensure that you’re getting all the nutrition you need.

Each canister of Bariatric Fusion Chocolate Mousse Meal Replacement powder contains 25 servings to help add flavor back into your life after weight loss surgery. Bariatric Fusion meal replacement powder is also lactose, aspartame and gluten free, making it a great choice for any weight loss meal plan.

nutritionFacts.jpg
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (37.16g)
Calories 121
Total Fat <1gg
Saturated Fat <1g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0g
Sodium 83mg
Potassium142mg
Total Carbohydrate 7g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Sugars <1g
Protein 27g
Vitamin A: 50%Vitamin C: 50%Iron: 50%Calcium: 12%Chromium: 50%Vitamin D: 100%Vitamin E: 50%Vitamin K: 50%Thiamin: 50%Riboflavin: 50%Niacin: 50%Vitamin B6: 50%Folic Acid: 50%Vitamin B12: 100%Biotin: 50%Pantothenic: 100%Phosphorus: 7%Iodine: 50%Magnesium: 50%Zinc: 50%Selenium: 50%Copper: 50%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Sat Fat Less than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg Total Carb 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g
Ingredients Whey protein isolate, digestive resistant maltodextrin, natural cocoa, Vitamin mineral complex [magnesium oxide, ferrous bisglycinate chelate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), zinc citrate, molybdenum chelate, Biotin, Vitamin A palmitate, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin K, potassium iodide, copper glycinate chelate, pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), riboflavin (vitamin B2), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), chromium picolinate, selenium chelate, folic acid, vitamin E acetate], xanthan gum, natural & artificial flavoring, sucralose. Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.

wshomepage2.jpg

Edited by WL WARRIOR