Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here are the Vitamins i Take! What do you take?

Hey! Truffles Here! So i decided to share what i take! I decided to stick with a Cheap Brand(Found in Walgreen) that almost anyone can find. I was asked to share on Facebook what i take so i figured i might as well Cross post it to here. I am Still Pre-op but my Surgery Date is 9/15/2015! So almost there. I am also on my 14 day preop diet. So Consuming about 600-800 calories a day.

Just giving yall an idea of what i've been taking for the past couple of weeks. I don't recommend taking what i take, this is based on my Blood results and given the OK to me specifically by my Dietitian.

-I take a Multivitamin, Biotin(10,000mcg), Iron(30mg) in the morning along with B100(100mg)

-Afternoon ill take Calcium(1000mg) as well as D3(2000UI)
-Same thing in the Evening about 4-5 hours later
-Then at night i just take another Multivitamin, Biotin(10,000mcg) and Iron(100mg)

-This along with 50g-100g of Protein a day.

All of this is NatureMade except for the Multivitamin(Centrum). Also the Caltrate Soft Chews are mainly for when im tired of that Gummy/Pill taste.

Share your Vitamins please! I'd like to know what everyone else takes. ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

post-260052-0-48976800-1441827904_thumb.jpeg

My bloodwork has been really good. I'm down to very few.

I take a centrium multi in the AM. 3 hours later I take 12,000 Calcium. In the evening I take 5,000 bioton and my Zyrtec. That's it.

Oops, I forgot I also take Vitamin D with my multi.

I take Walgreen's brand Vitamins except my Calcium which I take citrical

To be honest, i dont really like Nature made but its cheap. They are Huge and I have to slice all the tablets/pills into 1/4s to practice for post-op.

I take a centrium multi in the AM. 3 hours later I take 12,000 Calcium. In the evening I take 5,000 bioton and my Zyrtec. That's it.

Oh man, hopefully i can get my bloodwork in order soon!

I take my BP med, generic Centrum adult under 50 and a Biotin 10000mg around 4am. Around 8am I take another calcitrate petites with D3 again around lunch time. I finish the evening with another generic Centrum under 50. I break the generic Centrum and calibrated petites in half.

I was told I couldn't swallow pills or eat gummies for the first 6 months. My surgery is on Wednesday, Sept 16, 2015.

I take Vitamins that my Doctor recommended. Not sure of the brand, but it goes through my insurance. I pay $10.00 a month & get a multivitamin, Biotin, B12 nosespray, & Calcium.

Oh man, hopefully i can get my bloodwork in order soon!

Forgot I also take Vitamin D. Edited my post.