Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 7 weeks out, not loosing slot but I'm OK with that. However, I don't want to eat! Nothing tastes good by the time I chew and savor it's all cold. It's such a chore trying to find protein(i hate lugemuns) when you know you can only get in a few oz. It doesn't add upt to very much. I've done Deli turkey Roll ups, egg salad yogurt chicken chicken chicken......theres not room for anything else so I sit down to a 2-3 of piece of grilled chicken. Boring, popcycles save my life. HELP

I had issues (and still do sometimes) with aversions and just being sick of the whole thing. Honestly, the best thing I could do was just pre-make what figured I could stand and then find other things to do and enjoy. Enjoying food when most comes with some aversion and more than a few bites hurts anyway can be difficult. Using this time to accept your relationship with it, as it used to be, is over (and this isn't such a bad thing) might be helpful. The difficulties you're currently having aren't uncommon... transition is difficult. Your body is adjusting to less food, different qualities of food, etc. It might be time to work on that translating into how you think and feel about your food issues.

I am 7 weeks out, not loosing slot but I'm OK with that. However, I don't want to eat! Nothing tastes good by the time I chew and savor it's all cold. It's such a chore trying to find protein(i hate lugemuns) when you know you can only get in a few oz. It doesn't add upt to very much. I've done Deli turkey Roll ups, egg salad yogurt chicken chicken chicken......theres not room for anything else so I sit down to a 2-3 of piece of grilled chicken. Boring, popcycles save my life. HELP

I am a super picky, finicky, whiny eater who hated everything already, and it only got worse after surgery. These are some of the things I do to get protein:

Fairlife milk (lactose/sugar filtered out, protein/calcium added) mixed with diet hot cocoa mix or sugar free strawberry Syrup

String cheese

Small amounts of vanilla Protein powder mixed with sugarfree vanilla pudding

cottage cheese mixed with a tiny amount of Tomato sauce (tastes like pasta/lasagna)

plain greek yogurt mixed with sugar free strawberry syrup so it tastes more like regular strawberry yogurt rather than that bitter/sour flavor

Now that I've been cleared for normal foods again, it honestly isn't changing much since I can't tolerate dense meats and Proteins. I have however bought my first pack of low-carb, high Protein chips/pretzels/cereal (10g protein per pack), which I'll try and pack with me when I'm at school/work so I don't completely starve myself.

It sucks when your tolerance for most things are low, you've just gotta find things that work for you.

It will pass. I went through a stage where I literally just ate because I was supposed to. My appetite simply wasn't there. Just try and hang in there. Choose the thing you used to like the most that are still safe to eat.