Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I would just like to see mperez1982 answer the original question. If it is so obvious.

Good try. Don't try and get the answer from me. If you'd paid attn to all that was told to you during this LIFE CHANGING process...you would not be trying to to surf around for the answer to something as simple as why can't I eat and drink at the same time...seriously.
What were you trying to accomplish by posting what you posted on this thread? If you weren't going to help her why say anything at all? If you have nothing positive to add to this thread then why comment with something negative? Seriously...since you know and remember everything you were told, help a sista out instead of in some aspects bashing people. Be of assistance and value. Your comments were really unnecessary and not helpful at all. Find some compassion for others. Just keeping it real.....
Like I said...if you want to think i am

Rude and get your panties in a bunch...then I can't help you with that...I don't sugar coat what I say...learn the process before you make a decision like this one...and that would avoid you asking such obvious and stupid questions....

I would just like to see mperez1982 answer the original question. If it is so obvious.

Good try. Don't try and get the answer from me. If you'd paid attn to all that was told to you during this LIFE CHANGING process...you would not be trying to to surf around for the answer to something as simple as why can't I eat and drink at the same time...seriously.
What were you trying to accomplish by posting what you posted on this thread? If you weren't going to help her why say anything at all? If you have nothing positive to add to this thread then why comment with something negative? Seriously...since you know and remember everything you were told, help a sista out instead of in some aspects bashing people. Be of assistance and value. Your comments were really unnecessary and not helpful at all. Find some compassion for others. Just keeping it real.....

Rude and get your panties in a bunch...then I can't help you with that...I don't sugar coat what I say...learn the process before you make a decision like this one...and that would avoid you asking such obvious and stupid questions....

ONE: The only "stupid question" is the one you don't ask. There are no stupid questions on this forum. This is meant to help people and not to put them down because of what you think they should know.

TWO: I don't recall her saying she actually had the surgery sooo this forum could be apart of her research.

THREE: No one asked you to sprinkle sugar over what your comments. Just because you don't like sugar doesn't mean you have to make it salty either. Some things are better left unsaid especially when someone is genuinely asking for help. It just isn't necessary....

ONE: The only "stupid question" is the one you don't ask. There are no stupid questions on this forum. This is meant to help people and not to put them down because of what you think they should know.

TWO: I don't recall her saying she actually had the surgery sooo this forum could be apart of her research.

THREE: No one asked you to sprinkle sugar over what your comments. Just because you don't like sugar doesn't mean you have to make it salty either. Some things are better left unsaid especially when someone is genuinely asking for help. It just isn't necessary....

She's post op. That's all I'm

Gonna say. Nothing else you say is of interest or relevant

What may be considered stupid to one person, may not be to another. There is no such thing as a stupid questions. The only stupid question is the one that is never asked. Just sayin'

I think at this point, you are one of those people that need to find some love and happiness in your life. I hope that some day you find it. Please don't belittle people because they ask questions that they don't know. This forum is to help and support others. If you feel like you need to belittle or degrade someone, you may need to find a totally different forum to respond with hateful remarks, but I can assure you that place is not here. Have a nice day :)

Edited by Dream4tc

Don't feed the troll. Just stop following/ posting in this thread. No one can argue with a brick wall.

Actually, my NUT told me the Water rule is old school thinking and that I can drink before, during, and after eating. I like sipping coffee with Breakfast

What may be considered stupid to one person, may not be to another. There is no such thing as a stupid questions. The only stupid question is the one that is never asked. Just sayin'

I think at this point, you are one of those people that need to find some love and happiness in your life. I hope that some day you find it. Please don't belittle people because they ask questions that they don't know. This forum is to help and support others. If you feel like you need to belittle or degrade someone, you may need to find a totally different forum to respond with hateful remarks, but I can assure you that place is not here. Have a nice day :)

Actually I'm as happy as can be, but you wouldn't know that since you don't know a damn thing about me ????

It's not my fault that you all can't handle criticism and are sensitive and have to take it as belittling.

I'm not here for support or help, just here for information. I paid attention unlike others. And I got a big support system already. Toddles ????

@@mperez1982

Here is the phone number of the crappy surgeon who dismisses the old Water rule as a myth. Why don't you call him and you can both discuss where you got your medical degrees as well as how many surgeries you perform every week. I am sure he would love to discuss this with an expert such as yourself.

Dr. Matthew Weiner

248-413-2670

http://drmatthewweiner.com/bariatric-surgery-myths/

The reason you are not allowed to drink 15 min prior or 30 min after eating is absorption of the nutrients in the food you ate. It needs to sit in your stomach, Water will flush it on thru before this happens.

@@mperez1982

Here is the phone number of the crappy surgeon who dismisses the old Water rule as a myth. Why don't you call him and you can both discuss where you got your medical degrees as well as how many surgeries you perform every week. I am sure he would love to discuss this with an expert such as yourself.

Dr. Matthew Weiner

248-413-2670

Ok no problem will do ????

The reason you are not allowed to drink 15 min prior or 30 min after eating is absorption of the nutrients in the food you ate. It needs to sit in your stomach, Water will flush it on thru before this happens.

And because of the amount of space....

@@mperez1982

Dr. Matthew Weiner

248-413-2670

I found that video very informative. Thank you for sharing.