Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery was Tuesday and so far so good. Should be discharged today around noon. Jello has been my favorite so far but other than learning to go really slow, no problems keeping it down.

My surgery was also yesterday and wanted to let me go home the same day but I requested another day because I'm still in pain and I want to be in good hands. But I get to go home today also around noonish.

Hope you ate home and comfortable! I've even home since Wednesday afternoon. I'm struggling some today. The pain meds,knock me out so I don't want to take them durring the day. Going to have to take them today. My incisions feel better today my pain is all "inside" now. How are you feeling?

I came home Wednesday afternoon too. I denied the pain meds because they make me feel terrible, so just Tylenol for me. My pain level isn't terrible, but I'm uncomfortable if I stay in one position for too long. I haven't had any trouble with eating (except Protein shakes which feel too thick), but I'm struggling to get enough fluids in.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

It feels like things have fallen into place for me. I am feeling better everyday. I keep getting the hiccups which is the worst! I'll be one week out tomorrow!

It feels like things have fallen into place for me. I am feeling better everyday. I keep getting the hiccups which is the worst! I'll be one week out tomorrow!

Ohhhh....ouch! I'm glad I'm not getting hiccups, but boy do I burp a lot! I think I probably just need to slow down a little as I "eat" and drink. So glad you're doing well! Can't believe it's been a week already

I know! The first few days I was taking a gasx before I ate. Now I only do it if I have something "new". Seems to help the burps/gas. How are you feeling (besides the burps)? Looking forward to moving to the next phase! Wanting some "texture"

I know! The first few days I was taking a gasx before I ate. Now I only do it if I have something "new". Seems to help the burps/gas. How are you feeling (besides the burps)? Looking forward to moving to the next phase! Wanting some "texture"

Yessss!!! I can't believe I'm sick of this "full liquid" phase already and I've got another 10 days before the soft stuff. I've never craved a scrambled egg more! Other than the gas, I feel surprisingly good! I've got some bruising on my stomach and my tummy muscles are sore, but mostly I feel fine. Walking feels good and I've switched from the laxative the doc gave me to just adding some Fiber powder to my pureed Soup which seems to be working with all the walking. I'm going back to work tomorrow for just 4 hours a day, so we'll see how it goes! How are you feeling?

I feel pretty good except lack of energy! I try to keep busy so I won't want a nap! About the same as you. Sore muscles and brushing on a couple of incisions. I have 8 all together since they did take out my gallbladder too. I got laxatives too but have not needed to use them. No issues in that department! Thank goodness! I'm sure that could change as out diets progress!