Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Haha yeah actually those were my exact feelings! Nervous and excited too.

Surgery scheduled for 9/22. Whoa.

Congrats! If you are like me....it all just got REAL! I'm excited but nervous!

Hope all of us pre op dieters had a good first week! I had a few struggles but made it through and lost 5 lbs last week. I went to a baseball game last night and went off plan a little but that is life.....I had the grilled chicken nuggets instead of fried for dinner from Chick-fila. but caved a little and had some of a pretzel at the game. all in all I still consider it a success as I was only about 100 calories over what my usual pre op day is. I'm not gonna lie....pre op diet has not be a fun but hey...it is a means to an end....so to speak. Hope everyone else had a better experience than I did!

I'm 9/21 as well.... My journey also started in February... I'm doing the pre-op diet now as well! Yes! Let's keep in touch and support each other! I know I need support BAD.....

I'm 9/21 as well.... My journey also started in February... I'm doing the pre-op diet now as well! Yes! Let's keep in touch and support each other! I know I need support BAD.....

Awesome how how is your diet going so far?

We can all DO IT. My surgery is tomorrow and I'm getting just a little nervous about the pain during recovery. The pre-op diet has been tough - very lightheaded and grouchy. All I want to do is watch TV but then all those food COMMERCIALS!!!! I had a really bad headache for the first 3 days but then it was OK. it really DOES help to drink a lot of Water, even though I've gone through soooo many rolls of toilet paper!

Good luck to you tomorrow! Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery!

@@carebear873214 so far pre op diet pretty much sucks. Feeling like I have no energy whatsoever. Thankfully one week down I'm halfway there! Trying to keep my eye on the prize. Busy week ahead. Just gotta get through one day at a time!

its all good....one slip up doesn't define you! get back on track and it'll be ok. Glad you have a plan for today! Hang in there!

So I had a big day yesterday...I went to see the surgeon yesterday and looks like the ball is rolling.....I'm on track for Monday surgery. I have appointments for preop and radiology over the next 2 days. After Thursday I am done and waiting for Monday. I will just have to get my stuff at home in order so I don't come home to a mess. I will most likely be having my gallbladder out (having an ultrasound on Thursday). My doc has me staying in the hospital until Wednesday. Oddly enough he has me staying in ICU the first night then off to a regular room for the next day. Not really sure why he feels the need for the ICU but ok....I'll do what ever he wants...it's not gonna hurt me. I'm nervous/excited/frazzled......you name it I think I feel it all at once!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well on your pre op diets....I have been doing ok. I won't like and say I was on the straight and narrow all the time. I had a couple of slip ups. oh well....I picked my self up and moved on. today is my last day on the "pre op" diet. I do Clear liquids for saturday and sunday. I am scheduled for monday morning. I have to be there at 6am! I'm getting jittery and nervous....but trying to keep busy. I have alot to do this weekend to get my house clean and ready (busy work really). I think I have everything set aside I want to pack for the hospital. anyone else feeling like this?!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! See you all on the other side!