Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

smoothies are thick.. How do you get it all in?

I bought the Pacifac Chai Low Carb vanilla at kroger's. I am not sure what stores you have where you live. But I do know that Kroger's carries it. If not ask your supermarket to get it in. I had to ask mine to get in no sugar carnation instant Breakfast.

I am finally on food. Have been for a week.

I drink Water when I get up

Protein shake on the way to work - not too thick, I am getting this down.

1 scrambled egg or yogurt for Breakfast

Water

meat and veggie for lunch

water

Protein Shake on the way home from work

water

dinner

water - if I can get it down. A lot of times after dinner I am not eat or drink anything until I go to bed. I stay full for so long with dinner

This was was a little hard as mother nature called and I really wanted chocolate.

I had a little and spit it out. It did not even taste good to me anymore.

Gotta love that.

I would not go that far, I just had some McDonald's fro breakfast. I will say that that is the first time I have ever not eaten a whole breakfast sandwhich. Let alone not even half of one and with only half of the bread part.

I am not a perfect bandster by far. I have cheated and over eaten. I have a real hard time thinking of what 2 oz are. I know that I eat a lot more then that at each meal. Well lunch and dinner. I eat way too fast. I have not had a PB yet or get anything stuck in my stoma. But I know that I will be one that needs a fill at 6 weeks out. I can already tell the diffence in my hunger. I try to control it but last night I ate until I hurt. I was soooo hungry and over ate. Did not get sick, but I know that I ate too much.

From what I have read on here though I will only be able to eat the 2 oz after a fill. Then my weight loss will start moving again. I lost most the week before on liquids and the first week after surgery. I did not lose anything the 2nd week and now am about 3 pounds a week.

I still have a hard time getting in my Water. I am getting in 32 oz of Water, plus 16 oz of milk. I try to get in a little bit more at work, but it is hard.

You have done very well yourself New Hope. 180, I cannot wait to see that again I was that when I got pregnant with my daughter.

hey mom.....

i don't know about you, but, i don't think anyone is a perfect bandster... it didn't take 3 months to put the weght on,,,, it takes time to retrain your mind, and your body...i had a fill done about 6 weeks into it, it made a huge difference.... i'm actually considering anotherone...but i want to make sure it's the right thing... i can eat more that 2 ounces..... but i don't have the hunger pains i use to before the filll... the hard part for me is not to eat between meals and late night snacking, even though i'm not hungry.... like i said, it's a lot of retraining the mind..... best wishes.... you're doing great... don't give up...