Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have.the chocolate and vanilla premiere. I don't care for the strawberry. I have also ordered Inspire shakes through bariatriceating.com, which I like better than Premiere. My favorite flavor is Peanut Butter cup. Are we able to have the UC cream of chicken Soup during pre-op?

I ordered vanilla. I figured it would sit better then chocolate. We can do the nutrifast Soups on the diet I believe. The nutritionist talks about everything and goes over all of it. She doesn't seem to friendly but she's not to bad. Do you have any more appointments?

I have one more appt on 2/17. Hoping since I have UC insurance that precert will move quickly.

That's great! I will say you will have surgery way early march. They let you pick what day you want and time kind of. Like I chose a friday that way my husband could be with me for 3 days at least. It will go fine. Don't worry. Honestly the worst part, is waiting for that call. Your like thinking when could I have it done? And just think about things lol. Mine took 5 days and that's not counting weekends. My insurance was submitted a wed and got the call the next thursday. Diane calls then erica sets up all the rest. Their super nice. I have lost 3 pounds already on this diet. I'm doing pretty good today. Haven't felt to hungry. So I guess maybe the 4th day is a charm?

I've also already lost 8 pounds since Saturday. I was 267 and now 259. It's really weird to me. It's hard for me to believe in a way too. Hopefully I can be down to 250 for surgery.

Did you get powdered or pre-made shakes? Someone posted on another board to put orange Crush (like Crusral Light) drops in the vanilla and it taste like a creamcicle. If you get tired of the vanilla add some sugar free flavorings. I can't believe you are in the single digits for surgery (9 days, right?). It nice to see your shake suffering pay off with the eight pound weightloss. You got this Molly hang in there!

I got the premade. I didn't want to drink shakes that have milk in it since I don't do to well with it but I've been okay and I take medicine with it so it should be fine. Dr. Ivan said all of medicine that I take for my stomach issues are perfectly fine. I have about 9 days. It's really hard to believe. I feel like the days are passing by. It's a good thing though. I figured they would drag. I've been watching tv and doing laundry. Keeping my mind busy and self busy.

In 1 week I will be at the hospital getting checked in. So weird to think about.

I had a bad day yesterday, I might of drank my shake too fast but I ended up taking a nap then woke up with feeling so nauseous. It was horrible. I felt like I was so full though before hand and ate alot. I didn't do my shakes for the rest of the day n night. I was feeling bad at 4pm. Went into work at 9pm for some inventory, come home and went to bed. Just felt sick all day. I do have ibs and sometimes my stomach feels like this and sore. It's hard to explain. I still feel a little off today. Well my stomach does, but I'm taking it easy.

I was thinking of you this morning and then saw your post. Do you think it's the new shakes? I've heard some people get bowel issues while on the shakes. This is probably worse when combined with your IBS. How's the weightloss? Hope you get to feeling better soon!

I do think it's the new shakes. It's probably the milk in it. I might try watering it down or taking some lactose pills. My stomach still isn't feeling to good so I've been taking it easy today. Just drinking broth and powered zero. Some Water too. I think my stomach needs to settle before I do anymore shakes. Even my organic one. I'm keeping myself hydrated. I'm still the same weight as yesterday. Maybe it will change tommrow.

I'm off work today n tommrow so at least I can just hang out at home n rest. I work 6 hours sunday which kind of sucks. But sunday n monday are my last days to work until march 1st. Unless I get called in. Which I don't mind.

What are the pre-op requirements (number of shakes/soups/calories)? Ivan gave me a post-op list so I know what to expect. Please share what a day looks like.

Well I found a new drink with Protein in it. It is made by Atkins. It's at Walmart. 4 of them for 8 bucks but any break from those milky shakes is heaven. I am feeling so much better today. I guess I will have bad days. This is berry too. I bought some nectar strawberry kiwi protein off Amazon. I'm just done with the orignals. I'm following all the guidelines so that's all that matters. I will send a separate message of what we do for pre op.