Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Ya'll it's been awhile since I was one here I got alittle discurged with the whole pre-surgical stuff you have to do but I'm finally done. My surgery is scheduled for 07/23 and I'm starting to get alittle nervous. The biggest things are if you be succcseful at it. I have my whole family behind me and I don't want to let them down. I know I can do this but I'm just scared. I have been heavy all my life and I'm (this might sound funny) scared to see how I will look thin and how people treat me LOL. I'm really excited about being more healthy but that is the one main thing that scares me. Has anyone else felt like this? If so how did you handle it?

God Bless

Bill:whoo:

Hey Ya'll it's been awhile since I was one here I got alittle discurged with the whole pre-surgical stuff you have to do but I'm finally done. My surgery is scheduled for 07/23 and I'm starting to get alittle nervous. The biggest things are if you be succcseful at it. I have my whole family behind me and I don't want to let them down. I know I can do this but I'm just scared. I have been heavy all my life and I'm (this might sound funny) scared to see how I will look thin and how people treat me LOL. I'm really excited about being more healthy but that is the one main thing that scares me. Has anyone else felt like this? If so how did you handle it?

God Bless

Bill:whoo:

weight.png

:confused:

Your going to look and feel great!! Sounds like we are running head to head. We can do this!! I'm not scared at all, I am so looking forward to a new life!!!

Michelle

Thanks We are running head to head we should stay in touch. Since we are having our surgeries so close. I know I'm being weird being scared but my family hasn't had good luck with surgieries in the past 2 years I lost my grandmother she got a staff infection after having surgery and we almost lost mt Aunt. I talked to couple people at a group meeting I went to and now I feel alittle bettter. Look forward to talking to ya

God Bless

Bill:ranger:

I'm glad you have your family support thats all you really need, I wish I had my family support, The only support I have right now is from the July Bandsters for this month, and that basically keeps me going, saying to myself I know I can do, and I have faith in you I know you can do itespecially with support of your family GOOD LUCK!!! on your new look!:clap2:

Congratz to all of you!!!! I was banded 2 weeks ago and doing very well. You all will do just fine. Just follow what you doctor says. I love my band and wouldn't have it anyother way.

Banded 6/21/07

Dr Needleman ,Columbus, Ohio

s-weight.png

I'm so glad this blog exists! My surgery is scheduled for July 24th, but I still don't have insurance approval. So, I'm in limbo for now. I'm really excited but also a little nervous. Good luck to everyone.

We are in the same boat Katie, my surgery is scheduled for the 3oth but I still don't have insurance approval yet. I am so tempted to put it on my charge card. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us that we will get good news soon.

. . . . . . . . hang in there :-)

Lots of luck on your new journey! Congrats on making the decision to take back your health! It's a bit scary, but you can do it!

Hi there! I'm nervous, too. My Lapband Surgery is tomorrow 7/24 - day after yours. Nervous is normal. Let me know how you're doing. I know I'm in good hands with my surgeon and the hospital I'm going to in Grand Rapids, MI. Looking forward to hearing how you're doing. Take care!

Debra

Holland, MI.

Good luck, Bill! My Lapband surgery is day after yours - 7/24. Let's keep each other posted on how we're doing. We'll have a new life.

:clap2:Just popping in to say that I hope everything went well today!:clap2:

We're looking forward to hearing from you when you're back online!:ranger: