Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What kind of increments are you setting goals for rewards?

I do every ten, it makes it seem like the weight drops a lot faster.

I don't base mine on specific numbers on the scale. I have been rewarding myself based on when I am physically able to do things. I rewarded myself with a massage this week. It was the first massage I have had in years. I hope to continue to get one at least once every one or two months for now.

My increments are/were:

Under 300

50# lost

1/2 way to goal

100# lost

Goal

I haven't done much my way if rewards so far (met the first two). I do want to do something for the last 3, just not sure what.

At goal I thought about getting a new iPad, or the Apple watch; but I barely use my iPad now. Wondering what the watch price will be by the time I get to goal....

I'll probably get jewelry for the other goals, love me some sparkle!

@@armywife79 What types of things did you have as rewards? :)

In the fist 40 or so, I made pacts with myself actually, more than rewards. Like, I had not been in a bathing suit in 18 years so, after the first 20, I got a suit. Then pounds later I went tubing for the first time, then I wore a sleeveless dress to a big event , last month I got my ears pierced after 20 years of them being closed up I wore shorts and a sleeveless shirt to Disney for the first time ever and went to a Water park. It's been more about pushing myself to experience things than getting stuff. I have been really surprised at how much I have done in just five months that I have put off for so many years. It's been a real experience!

Very nice topic.

Something fun to think about.

Going to kick this around in my head a bit and see what shakes loose.

I have to admit there were two pieces of limited edition Blenko glass I wanted so I allowed myself to spend the money as a birthday/10o pound loss reward. I am good at rationalizing things like that!

Pre surgery I thought I'd be celebrating every 10 lbs or so, but since having surgery I haven't at all!

Ive been thinking that I'd like to do something to mark my 100 lbs lost but have no idea what! Would love some suggestions :)

I have set some "stuff" rewards and some event rewards. My 100# reward is scuba lessons which is something I have always wanted to do.

The ideas are running through my head. Massage, spa day, a new expensive purse, a tropical vacation for meeting goal.