Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian sleevers any the just had...

Sorry, we moved to a new city so I got behind on a lot of social stuff. My ins. Got all messed up in January so after a lot of changes I have to see a new nut at least once but the surgeon was all for me being scheduled! He told me I was his dream patient of the day. We''ve been through some crazy stuff the past few years but God is always showing me how faithful He is. "Oh, how I love Jesus"[emoji444]

Congrats!! How are you liking the new city? Amen to that.. God has impeccable timing.

Sorry, we moved to a new city so I got behind on a lot of social stuff. My ins. Got all messed up in January so after a lot of changes I have to see a new nut at least once but the surgeon was all for me being scheduled! He told me I was his dream patient of the day. We''ve been through some crazy stuff the past few years but God is always showing me how faithful He is. "Oh, how I love Jesus"[emoji444]

Congrats!! How are you liking the new city? Amen to that.. God has impeccable timing.

Loving it! The house we are renting is HUGE. An old house with lots of built ins. We lost both my Mom and one of our twin sons two years ago and so to be in a new place is an amazing change. It's brought on some unexpected grief too (I didn't expect to feel like I was leaving my Mom behind and I guess that triggered a rogue grief wave for Simon too). We were 7 hours from the hospital I was to have the surgery at (abbott Northwestern in MInneapolis) now I'm only an hour and a half away! How are you doing? You are at maintenance?

Loving it! The house we are renting is HUGE. An old house with lots of built ins. We lost both my Mom and one of our twin sons two years ago and so to be in a new place is an amazing change. It's brought on some unexpected grief too (I didn't expect to feel like I was leaving my Mom behind and I guess that triggered a rogue grief wave for Simon too). We were 7 hours from the hospital I was to have the surgery at (abbott Northwestern in MInneapolis) now I'm only an hour and a half away! How are you doing? You are at maintenance?

I love older model homes they have so much more craftsmanship.. I'm sorry to hear about your lost. Lost is never an easy thing to cope with. But I'm also glad you are closer to the hospital!! Right now I'm not sure I believe I'm in maintenance, I'm currently 149.5 I would like to stop losing not sure how though.. Never thought I would have that problem. It's a welcomed problem I might add!!! How close are you to surgery? What's you stats? Or did you have it?

I love older model homes they have so much more craftsmanship.. I'm sorry to hear about your lost. Lost is never an easy thing to cope with. But I'm also glad you are closer to the hospital!! Right now I'm not sure I believe I'm in maintenance, I'm currently 149.5 I would like to stop losing not sure how though.. Never thought I would have that problem. It's a welcomed problem I might add!!! How close are you to surgery? What's you stats? Or did you have it?

I love older model homes they have so much more craftsmanship.. I'm sorry to hear about your lost. Lost is never an easy thing to cope with. But I'm also glad you are closer to the hospital!! Right now I'm not sure I believe I'm in maintenance, I'm currently 149.5 I would like to stop losing not sure how though.. Never thought I would have that problem. It's a welcomed problem I might add!!! How close are you to surgery? What's your stats? Or did you have it?

I love older model homes they have so much more craftsmanship.. I'm sorry to hear about your lost. Lost is never an easy thing to cope with. But I'm also glad you are closer to the hospital!! Right now I'm not sure I believe I'm in maintenance, I'm currently 149.5 I would like to stop losing not sure how though.. Never thought I would have that problem. It's a welcomed problem I might add!!! How close are you to surgery? What's your stats? Or did you have it?

That's great too hear @@Wonderkind I'm so sorry for you lost. Losing someone is never easy. I love older model homes they have so much more depth and craftsmanship!! That's great your much more closer to the hospital though. Right now I'm doing great. I believe in in maintenance but I might have to be a year out so in a few months I will be do sure. I kinda like the weight I'm at now which is a wonderful feeling!!! How close are you to your surgery date? What are you stats? Goal weight etc?

That's great too hear @@Wonderkind I'm so sorry for you lost. Losing someone is never easy. I love older model homes they have so much more depth and craftsmanship!! That's great your much more closer to the hospital though. Right now I'm doing great. I believe in in maintenance but I might have to be a year out so in a few months I will be do sure. I kinda like the weight I'm at now which is a wonderful feeling!!! How close are you to your surgery date? What are you stats? Goal weight etc?

Sorry that sent so many times it wouldn't load

I have been a believer for 43 years, Jesus is the best thing that ever happened in my life!

I have been a believer for 43 years, Jesus is the best thing that ever happened in my life!

Amen to that!!!

Amen to that!!!

Amen too that!!!

Amen too that!!!

Amen

I believe it's my phone sending more then once

How are you gals. Blessed I'm sure!!!! How has surgery or the road to getting surgery been??? I pray all is well. I'm here if anyone needs to talk.