Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian sleevers any the just had...

So pumped to find this thread. Was sleeved on 10/12. I've been off work for two weeks and I go back Monday. Requesting prayer for strength.

praying for your strength and a speedy comfy recovery.

Hi I want to apologize for my silence on this thread.

I am still at 95 pounds lost. I am slowly beginning to lose a little more but I will say this. It's life changing. On every level, Spiritually, physically, emotionally and personally. I have lots of support and have never looked back from my decision. I do recall thinking after day 3, what was I thinking?

Thank goodness for time, it heals everything. I am surprised at how people who didn't know I used to be 95 pounds heavier treat me. With respect and interest. We should and I use the term broadly, care about each other regardless of our size, appearance and ethnicity. But we don't always do that. I have on an emotional level been able to now understand how someone who is looked down on because of the color of their skin might feel. I have to say I am thankful for such a lesson. Though I have always treated people with great respect, it is still a revelation to experience the huge disrespect our society places on obesity. I thank the Lord he is so much bigger than that.

I Love you all and even more so as I hope to get to know some of you.

So pumped to find this thread. Was sleeved on 10/12. I've been off work for two weeks and I go back Monday. Requesting prayer for strength.

praying for your strength and a speedy comfy recovery.

DRWTX, welcome to the sleeved side! Ask any question you want, we have al been where you are. Hugs

This place is so cool. I read all of your words and know He is here!

Hi I want to apologize for my silence on this thread.

I am still at 95 pounds lost. I am slowly beginning to lose a little more but I will say this. It's life changing. On every level, Spiritually, physically, emotionally and personally. I have lots of support and have never looked back from my decision. I do recall thinking after day 3, what was I thinking?

Thank goodness for time, it heals everything. I am surprised at how people who didn't know I used to be 95 pounds heavier treat me. With respect and interest. We should and I use the term broadly, care about each other regardless of our size, appearance and ethnicity. But we don't always do that. I have on an emotional level been able to now understand how someone who is looked down on because of the color of their skin might feel. I have to say I am thankful for such a lesson. Though I have always treated people with great respect, it is still a revelation to experience the huge disrespect our society places on obesity. I thank the Lord he is so much bigger than that.

I Love you all and even more so as I hope to get to know some of you.

95 Pounds is so good congrats on that. I totally agree I see and hear the disrespect all around me. Even people that had the surgery start to do it. I dislike that the most we of all people should have understanding. I to remember asking myself, whhhhhhyyyyy???!!!! And telling myself I should have just stuck to the pre op diet. Lol seems like a long time ago .. I'm slowly losing I'm almost 11 weeks out and only lost almost 40 pounds should be more but it's not and I'm fine with that .. I have been absent too just trying to figure out this new life and enjoy it. But I'm coming back and will be here more often. I look forward to getting to know everyone here. I need new encouraging people in my life ...

This place is so cool. I read all of your words and know He is here!

Thank you .. We hope to hear from you sometimes .. Any questions or advice you might have is always welcome.

I'm 5days post op, and things are good! I'm feeling well enough to sing in choir tomorrow! I am keeping things down, not much pain....God is good!

I'm 5days post op, and things are good! I'm feeling well enough to sing in choir tomorrow! I am keeping things down, not much pain....God is good!

So wonderful to hear.. Amen to that God is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Where is everyone? I am so thankful that He is working in my life. Through a big change in ins and medical care transfer but also in other areas.

It's been a long time how are we all? Any had surgery yet? Recovering? I can wait to catch up with you all. When I first started this thread I had just started my journey. I wanted a Christians point of few. And support.

Where is everyone? I am so thankful that He is working in my life. Through a big change in ins and medical care transfer but also in other areas.

Hello how are you? I'm in a good place as well. Trying to stay grounded and in my word. It's still a daily struggle with food and eating but I'm grateful for this journey and plan to make this work. How far out are you?

Hello ladies checking in with you all again. [emoji56] how are you? How's your journey going? Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Its a journey. :) All my love to everyone on the forum - all sisters and brothers!

Sorry, we moved to a new city so I got behind on a lot of social stuff. My ins. Got all messed up in January so after a lot of changes I have to see a new nut at least once but the surgeon was all for me being scheduled! He told me I was his dream patient of the day. We''ve been through some crazy stuff the past few years but God is always showing me how faithful He is. "Oh, how I love Jesus"[emoji444]