Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So nervous! Words of encouragement?

Hi everyone! I am almost finished with my 6 month supervised diet that is required by BCBS AL My general practice MD told me to print my medical records from my patient portal online so I have the 3 years of height/weight records that I need (Hopefully the surgeon's office will accept a printout). Realistically, I don't think I have any reason to worry that I won't be approved but my anxiety is getting the best of me lately. I am getting so close to being finished with all the requirements and my anxiety is making me a nervous wreck. I am either constantly worrying that I won't get approved or worrying that I will get approved but have complications. I have called both my insurance company and my insurance coordinator but haven't heard back yet (and it's been over a week). The waiting and not knowing part is the worst part for me.

Has anyone else dealt with similar feelings this close to surgery? I'm just hoping to find some words of encouragement from fellow patients.

Thanks in advance!

I am just starting the process, but I am sure I'll be the same way worring about everything. I don't think you have anything to worry about. It will go much smoother for you, if you try to look at the more positive things, like how much better you're going to feel in the end. I still have three months to go. Best of luck to you.

I am just finishing up my 6 months too! I was supposed to have my final NUT apt next Wednesday. When I went through my paperwork I realized that they had scheduled my 6 NUT visits each 4 weeks apart. So I would be short a week on my 6 months.... I just switched my appointment to the 26th....I didn't want to take the chance of insurance saying it had to be exactly 6 months and then be short just a few days! (So maybe I am getting a little crazy too!) I don't want anything to possibly be a reason they can deny me.

CLR715- we are in this together! we will both keep our fingers crossed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches