Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have looked all over my NUT info and I cant find anything about coffee. It says that I can have tea, unsweetened, or sweetened with artificial sweeteners. I would think if I can have tea, I could have Decaf coffee. I would prefer hi-test, but I am trying to not get back on caffeine now that I have gotten off of it for my surgery

I would like to have some decaf coffee in the morning, I only drink coffee black.

When did everyone else get to have decaf?

Thanks

We were told we could have Decaf and count it as a liquid. No waiting

We were told we could have Decaf and count it as a liquid. No waiting

I thought that is what we were told, but I couldn't find it, even in my notes.

Thanks

My Dr's note tells me Decaf with milk. I often forget to buy decaf so I'll drink about 2-3 oz of regular but only 2-3 times a week.

they brought me Decaf in the hospital the day after surgery. But you really should check with your team to know what their rules are. My assumption would be, if they explicitly said you CAN have tea, but don't mention coffee, that means you CANNOT have coffee of any sort. So I would check with them to be sure.

I have been drinking full caffeinated coffee since 7 weeks post op and have no issues. I usually have 2 cups a day and I feel since I've started it has actually sped up my weight loss because of the caffeine stimulation. Unless you are having 5 cups a day coffee does not dehydrate you so it also has been helping with keeping my Fluid intake up. It also keeps me full so if I'm feeling like i want a snack I will just drink the coffee and be satisfied.

I'm almost 3 months post op and try and stay between 600-800 calories a day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches