Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Thread for Feb 07 Bandsters

still on vacation.........

Protein shake for Breakfast

Protein Shake for lunch

dinner out with old friend

2 mozarella stixs, nacho's with lots of cheese (about 10) and 4 buffalo wings

I'm drowning myself in crystal lite now to make up for the bad choices and lack of Water I drank today!!!!!!!!!!!

Not looking forward to our 14 hour car ride home tomorrow. (I hope the DVD player is working otherwise it will be 14 hours of sheer hell.....3 kids complaining)

Still needing to weigh in.............talk about 'transfer addiction' (i didn't realize how fixed on the scale I've become)!!!

Ready to Lose, the scale thing is what is going to kill me on vacation. I weigh in on Fridays so I will weigh in next Friday July 20th and then I have two weeks vacation. I won't be back to work until the 6th of August so weigh in won't even be until Aug 10th. I am going to try really hard to stick to that. To not change my day and just make it the 3 weeks in between weigh in. I only weigh on one scale, which is at work. It is a scary thoght for me.

What will we do without you?? We're going to miss you! Take tons of pictures so we can live vicarously!

You said you're going camping....will you be in a camper, or are you tent campers? I could never do that. I'm a wimp. Two nights, maybe, but no way 2 weeks. Camper, yeah, I've done it, and it's pretty fun....

I did check out the website of the place you'll be going, and that looks incredible! I want to go with you! (maybe... :) )

babygirl: I will be home in the morning and first thing i will do is get into scale weighing clothes, and hold my breath!!!!!!!!!

I weigh only on one scale too (AND DIDN'T HAVE IT ON MY VACATION!!!)

i WILL POST MY VICTORY TOMORROW MORNING.

gOOD luck to all:whoo:

Yesterday was good for eating, although we went to the drive-in to see Harry Potter, I thought I'd be good and get a cheeseburger - no bun, but I could only eat about 3 bites. What a waste of $. Eating out has lost it's excitement since I eat so little now and it used to be my passion-which is probably how most of the weight packed on.

I think I'm too addicted to my scale.:) I weigh every a.m. when I get up. I also take it w/ me on vacation. That's a habit I need to break, but it also helps me to stay on track and think about my eating choices.

babygirl - are you able to handle popcorn ok ? that was one thing my dr. really warned about avoiding, since there's a risk of getting stuck. i almost tried some of my dh's last night at the movies.

Hey congrats on hitting the 60 lb. loss mark .:clap2: I'm 1 lb . behind you. Man doesn't feel good tho'? I was putting a 50 lb. bag of dog food in my car the other day and it struck me how heavy it was and how I had been lugging more than that on my body for years. No wonder I was tired all of the time and had heart palpatations and high b.p. I will never regret having the band and only wish I would have done it 10-15 years ago.

Andrea I eat popcorn...a lot. Usually it is made at home with the I can't believe it's not butter spray but I do eat it at the movies also. The only problem I really have food wise is doughy bread and potatoey things. I have found a lot of fast food does not taste so good when you have to chew it to mush. 60 lbs down feels good. Especially since it has put me in the teens now. I am less than 20 pounds from onederland. It is so surreal. I notice the difference when I carry my kids on the stairs. I can't believe I used to carry around that much weight and more. It hurts my knees.

yesterday I had

Protein shake 25g (i'm going to order some new 50grams)

3 pig in blanket Didn't eat all the bread

yogurt for lunch

sushi for dinner and edamme

not enought Water as usual

Today

tuna & egg for breakfast (i've noticed I have to be careful with scramble egg or I get stuck. anyone else?)

Pasta salad 1/4 cup and about 10 shrimp

1 glass red wine

32 oz Water

few bites of popcorn (watching movies tonight)

I have had a horrible day. It is 9pm and I just got home from work 30 mintues ago. I Started work at 5 and worked until 5. And i had to go find a new car since my lease is up at the end of the week. And I have not eaten since noon. SO I just binged on eggs and toast. Two eggs three pieces of toast.

I never thought I would see the day where I said I binged on eggs and toast.

babygirl,

sorry your having a bad day

Binging on eggs and toast can't be as bad as ice cream and hamburgers (That's how I ended my saturday night. DH wanted a sonic burger and cookie dough blast kept calling my name)

Ugh -- talk about your binges... :hungry: Yesterday I ate TWO saucer-sized oatmeal raisin Cookies (sent to us by my MIL)! To make up for it, my only other "food" was Protein shakes...until DH brought home a pack of king-sized Peanut Butter cups, which we split! Saturday was NOT a good one for eating.

Today has been much better -- just Protein Shakes so far. dinner will be salmon with mashed potatoes and a salad at Day 2 of our week-long family reunion...but who knows what is on tap for dessert. :phanvan I am bringing over the rest of the Cookies my in-laws sent. Even if I do eat more tonight, at least they'll no longer be in MY house for tomorrow!!!!! :heh:

Um...I just ate two gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough. (Damn fund-raising neighbor kids!! Oh, uh..yeah, I didn't really mean that -- and when my kids are going door-to-door in years to come, don't go pleading "I had weight loss surgery" to ME either!!) I'm gonna have to bake these Cookies up & bring them elsewhere -- and SOON, because apparently cookie dough is NOT one of the things that gets stuck.

Hey y'all!!! I've been out of town almost all summer (off and on)....it's great to be home and read what's going on with you!!!

I haven't exercised (except for swimming) and am not drinking Water. I'm sorry;( I'll do better now that I'm home.

Love you,

teacher

Hey Teacher,

Glad your back home! I know it's hard to stay on track when traveling. Things have really slowed down for me and I'm been eating more junk (Ice cream) than I should. My birthday is in a few months and I really need to get with the ball and drop another 10 -15 lbs

We can do it!