Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Thread for Feb 07 Bandsters

Ok, many of us have expressed a need or desire to be accountable for Protein intake, Water intake, food intake, calories, lots of stuff....SO I thought I'd start a thread for us so we have a place where we can come and be accountable! Just put in here whatever you want to be accountable, and we'll all help each other stay on track.

I'll go first, I need to be accountable for the crap I'm putting in my mouth.

So far today I've had a fruit & Yogurt Parfait, 2 tbsp of tuna salad, 8 Triscuit thin crisps, a lite mozarella stick, and 1/2 of a New whey Protein bullet. (34 grams of protein) I've also had about 20 ozs of water so far today, too.

Slept in??? I rolled out of bed at 4:30 this morning. :cool: Oh, well, I get off at 2:30, so it's worth it.

I splurged and had a Nachos Bell Grande for lunch. MMMmmm! Finished it all... EEK! Oh, well. It's still WAY WAY less than I'd have had prior to banding.

And I just checked the calorie count on that Nachos Bell Grande...... A WHOPPING 770! OMG! I'm going to work out extra hard today. Plus, while perusing their website, I find that they also have a Nachos Supreme, which is less than half the calories of that Bell Grande! I had no idea there was even a difference! Damn IT! If I'd known, I'm sure I'd have been completely satisfied with that, and I wouldn't be sitting here kicking myself now.

Well, this is the reason I started this thread. I wouldn't be feeling so guilty about it if I didn't have to 'fess up about it.

Damn it all -- I just at the last sliver of birthday cake! :( All day long I'm home with food, food, food & I do pretty well! But then my son does something requiring a time out & while he's in the hall for 4-1/2 minutes, I'm at the fridge! Argh! And today, the birthday cake was just too much for me! Tomorrow is my fill, and more to the point, my weigh-in!!!!! I know that piece of cake is gonna kick my butt form here to Alaska! :D

Before the cake, all I'd had today was protein-packed juice for Breakfast & lunch. I thought I was doing pretty good considering the BBQ that will be tonight's dinner...

Why is it that one slice of cake can make me gain 3 lbs over night?!? :cool:

Suzanne

Well since everyone else is doing it...I ate some cookie dough. It is a holiday folks. We must enjoy and get back on the wagon tomorrow.

I'm right now baking some very lean meatballs to drown in marinara sauce for dinner, and I'll boil up some kind of Pasta for DH, and just eat the meatballs with sauce myself....

I have some low carb ice cream in the freezer for later! Mmmm....

I made a crock pot full of of turkey-chicken meatballs in marinara & that was my dinner, too. (I hate that the only think i can think to eat is meatballs!!! Argh!) I had mine topped with shredded cheese -- a very Band-friendly meal, if I do say so myself. And tomorrow I'll be on liquids again after my 4th fill...no solids for me until dinner on Sunday!

Suzanne

I had some of my Moms homemade spaghetti. It is more of a cross between Prego and Manwich. Very good just eating the meat and sauce with a fork and no noodles. But I did have some noodles....

Protein shake is going down great right now. I am loving the sugar free coconut Syrup.< /p>

Zannie,

How was the fill?

Meatballs sound yummy. I have a hard time swallowing them.

today I had

Spark energy drink w/ 1 tsp fibersure, MSM powder, L-glutamine powder

Protein shake 24g

Taco salad 1 cup

1 lemon bar

chopped beef sandwich (ate 1 bun :0(

Protein Shake 24g

Water (including shakes & Energy drink) 54oz Still struggle wiht this too

tomorrow i'm out of town for the weekend so might not checkin

Well my day started out pretty good....

Breakfast:

25g-protein shake made with OJ

lunch:

40g-protein drink

dinner:

23g-protein drink-box

And that's where it started to go down hill!

I had 3 blobs of birthday decorative frosting before getting on the treadmill! And, knowing I was going to cave & eat bad-for-my-band stuff, I asked DH to bring home a Jr. Frosty! He got a small frosty & I've eaten half of it!

Okay - clean slate. I'll start anew tomorrow...

Here Zannie FYI.

Sometimes it help me to stay good when when I know what is in it. But a small frosty is a much better choice compared with milkshakes from BK.

food Description- Wendy's Frosty dairy dessert

Servings- 1 small Calories-330 Fat-8 (gms)

Carbs-56 (gms) Protein-8 (gms)