Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Bitching thread.....

I............feel............like........SHIT.

I hate working at 5am after holidays. Or after any time I am up late. I just went to bed 4 hours ago and now I am up getting ready for work. UGH.

You know I am getting in a bad ass mood reading about all these people who have lost tons of weight so effing quickly. I am really happy for these people but I am so green with jealousy that I look like the jolly green giant. I feel like I work so hard to get there and nothing is happening. I work my ass off. I don't have the time to workout three hours a day and it is seeming like that is the only thing that is going to do it. Maybe my weigh in tomorrow is freaking me out. This 1 pound a week, no pounds a week shit has got to stop. I would expect that once I get closer to goal. Or at least below 200. With the amount of activity I am doing I should be down at least 15 more pounds. Yet I'll bet when I step my fat ass on the scale tomorrow it still says 224 for the 3rd fucking week in a row.

Oh this girl gets angry on Thursday nights before weigh in. Guess I will be off to go sweat my ass off for a workout. I would probably be better off with some alli and a package of oops I crapped my pants.

I HATE being female. WHY must we be cursed with Aunt Flo? She's such a bitch. She comes too often and stays too long, and wreaks havoc while she's here. I have TOTALLY been craving chocolate SO bad the past few days, and have been giving in to the cravings. It IS low carb chocolate ice cream, HOWEVER, when you eat the whole box, (what is it 1/2 gallon or something?) in THREE DAYS, I think it sort of defeats the purpose of Low Carb.

I got up this morning, and am up 4 whole pounds from where I was yesterday. Now, I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that there's no way I put on 4 lbs of fat in a 24 hour period, but it still pisses me off ROYALLY.

I think a good challenge for August is no daily weigh ins!!!!!!!!! Weekly minimum.

Aunt Flo is a bitch and she will be on to visiting me soon enough. Can you make ice cream out of a Protein shake?

Hey there girls, sorry if I am interupting your thread...I just wanted to say...HANG IN THERE!!!! Babygrl, I don't have a job outside the home, so I can exercise all I want. I have no outside stress to stress me out!!! I am currently going to school, which we are on summer break, so when August 27th comes around, I will have NO time to do anything either. I am worried about this, but might have to give up my 4.0 GPA so that I can get my exercise in. I feel badly for you having to get up so early and then not getting any help at home. You know, I do most of the yard work myself and keep up the house. NOW I do anyways, hasn't always been like that, I was too fat before to do it all. BUT, I don't do the weed eater, and it really pissed me off last night to be mowing the lawn and the freakin weeds are out of control and need whacked and DH is sitting on the porch watching me sweat my ass off mowing,( he wants to mow it, but 1) I want to do it for the exercise 2) If he mowed it, it would never get done. MY GOD, I am thinking, why can't he get up and weed eat. He knows I can't do it!!!! I can't start the damn thing.

SO, the moral to this story is.....don't be so damn hard on yourself, you are doing great!!!!!

Hang in there , travelgirl ! You've come so far and are doing great ! Don't let one crappy work day get the best of you !:) Is it still hot in Kansas ? Did you get storms and hail there yesterday , like they did in St. Louis ? It's still hot here in Illinois , but is supposed to cool off tomorrow for the rest of the week. Maybe then I can get my butt back outside and start taking walks again. right now, when it's hot the roads are too oily to walk on unless you want to stick to them .:)

Okay I said I would post the work thing so here is a cross post from another thread.

I cannot stand one more minute of the

C U Next TuesdayS that I work with. One woman in particular is making me miserable. I feel like I am in a hostile environment. Who am I kidding? I am in one. I dread going to work every single day. My boss is great and I love my job but this woman is a miserable excuse for a human being. I requested today that I get my shift switched. I loathe working afternoons but just being away from this lady would be worth it. Eventually she is going to shoot herself in the foot but I just cannot deal with it anymore. I can't wait for that to happen. I am having freaking anxiety attacks just worrying about what my day is going to be like. I am a tough girl but the constant bitching and blatant rudeness and shit talking 5 feet away from me has got to stop. I know talking to my boss is just going to make it worse. Crotchface (that's my name for miserable lady) is going to get written up and I know it is just going to make things worse. She needs to be fired and be gone. She has turned everyone against me. I come to work and do a good job and really "get" what I am doing. The other women (there are 7 of us) in my department just don't get it. It is not my fault I was born with common sense and a decent brain. It is also not my fault that I have only been there a little over a year and I can run circles around all of them. I don't gloat, I don't throw things in their faces. I try to help and if I say anything about a problem they are having to try and help solve it they accuse me of trying to act like their boss. I have gotten to the point where I don't even voice my opinion anymore because I don't want to deal with the backlash. These are 50 year old women I am dealing with, but they act like they are in junior high. I should not be having damn panic attacks because I have to go to work. I am just thinking about work and I want to throw up. I have never been treated this way and I don't know how to handle it. I need a friggin cigarette and i don't smoke anymore. At least I am too sick to my stomach to eat. I have been thinking about it but I just want to puke. The last thing I ate was a Protein shake at like 3:30. If that is actually considered eating. The last solid food I had was at noon.

That is the lowdown on my work life. It is like that everyday but today I finally broke. I managed to get out in the parking lot before I started to cry. Another co-worker from another department saw me walk out and came to my aid. Thank goodness. She made me feel a lot better but the anxiety is still here. I seriously do not know what to do.

Babygrl, can you transfer to anothter dept?

Believe me I have been looking. However I get paid pretty well and have yet to find something that pays more. I am trying to be a bit selective in what i choose when i transfer because once I do I have to stay there for at least 6 months. There is a job I have my eye on and if I took something else and that opened up before the 6 months is up I would be devastated.

I can totally feel your pain. I loathe one of the men I work with, and have zero respect for the other two for numerous reasons. There are only four of us, so that makes it me and them. Most days, the only conversations I have that don't involve asking questions about the crappy field notes I'm trying to decipher (I work for two engineers) are with my DH if he happens to call me, and even then, the person that I work with that I LOATHE makes it a point to let me know that he doesn't think I should be spending so much time on "personal phone calls"....but talk about the pot calling the kettle black....I don't think he's worked a full 40 hours in the 5 years he's been in my department. He's management, so he gets away with it. I'm hourly, so I work my 40 and go the hell home. I HATE MY JOB. It's boring, tedious, mundane, uninspiring, blah, blah, blah....and it pays VERY well, because it's a union job. Hate it, but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, unless and until they tell me I have to.

I spend way too much time on LBT while I'm at work, but, hell, no one else talks to me from 8-5.........

i think we all have to deal w/ assholes at work ! :) Even tho' I pretty much have total control of my classroom , one of the principals is a whiny-ass jerk who has no idea what he's doing. He only got re-hired this year because of one board members vote. This suprised our superintendent who thought of him as his "golden boy". One teacher said she was quitting if he's back this fall. Well she didn't quit , but she switched buildings to get away from him since she had the seniority to do it.

What kind of job do you do babygirl ?50 year olds can be real bitches. some never change. They remind me of my 17 y/o dd at home. Sometimes i just want to call her a "little bitch" but of course I bite my tongue and deal w/ it cause I realize it's just a phase w/ her, and she always gets better after awhile.We've got a 60 y/o at work that drives us all crazy - just hangin' in til she can retire and screams at the poor kids every day. I would not want my kid in her class !

travelgirl - sorry about the positive words , i forgot i was on the bitchin' thread ! lol :P

I. Hate. Mondays.

Aunt Flo is still here wreaking havoc, and it was exceedingly difficult for me to drag my a$$ out of bed this morning to face the start of another week. I made some horrible food choices yesterday, and the scale showed it to me this morning.