Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's your "weight loss pet peeve?"

Hmmm, @@Babbs, I always order Water, and just don't drink it. It's easier on everyone. When I eat eat out, I always get three meals out of it, so that doesn't peeve me.

I guess what bugs me is when people don't mention the weight loss. Usually because they are being polite. I keep wanting to say "come on dude, I lost a good size child since you last saw me." But mostly I just smile and enjoy.

@@OKCPirate

I usually did at first, but I found myself sipping before and after my meal just because it was there, so I just thought it would be easier not to order one at all. Little did I know it seems to completely blow servers minds for some reason, lol.

@@OKCPirate Oh mine too! But I've already made a post about that.

I thought of another one (gosh this makes me sound like I have so many peeves... I really don't think I do!). I had someone tell me "I think wls is great, I just think people need to diet and exercise first". It amazes me how many people think that this is easy and that if you get wls yoy didn't try anything else first

@ Elode : it goes farther than chocolate, I worked next her when she became an LVN, then 8 months ago became my RN charge nurse, now watching her get ready to go for her BSN then Practitioners, and she is good friends with the wifey, we are like family on my unit, it is one of the highest acuity units here where I live, and she's sad cause this is probably my last year............ I burned out my psych cells....... ????

@@laguerr13 Aww love a good team! Take a vacation and suck it up solider!!

@@scarletwitch19 Well that's because it's how it portrayed. You and I know the truth, all of us who have actually experienced it know. People are ridiculous sometimes. I think I'm going to go around pretending like I know what it's like to have a penis....yep I'm the new penis expert, just because I've heard about them!! ;)

I think my pet peeve is when people say, "oh your husband must be so happy now." News flash people... My husband has been happy and loved me fat, thin, young and older. Why do people think your spouse is miserable if you are fat. That is my pet peeve.

I think my pet peeve is when people say, "oh your husband must be so happy now." News flash people... My husband has been happy and loved me fat, thin, young and older. Why do people think your spouse is miserable if you are fat. That is my pet peeve.

I have not had that happened, but oh my gosh I'm so sorry people are so rude! People are so shallow. Last I checked love was about more than I size. At least it is in my book!

I don't know why people think it's ok to ask about your weight after surgery, no one ever asked me how much I weighed before my surgery, if I want you to know I will brag about it....or in this case add a lovely tracker down below ;)

I don't know why people's stories surprise me, I know people are a hot mess but I cannot believe some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths.

Mine isn't that bad, just something I am not used to. I have a husband and a kid that is almost 2. Now both of them know that I am not into sharing my food but we went out to eat and they were watching me like vultures. And when they knew I was slowing down they came in for the kill and raided my plate. Now pre surgery me would have been in the parking lot fighting them both but can they at least pretend that my food is mine??!