Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Quick! I need help on this one!

Just thinking about you both. xxx

@Kate_UK@borg/assimilated

Ok. You did it again. Get the tissues....... unmentionable sound.

You guys are soooo awesome. Just so awesome. Thank you!

So the party went very well, and even the 2 "rudies" were well behaved! And quiet and respectful, for the most part, even though they were too chicken to face me! We had about 25 folks, young and old, who came and had a great time, a few tears, lots of food and fun with the yard games...including "combat croquet"...you gotta try it!!!!

Dave's last chemo before surgery is this coming week, and he has a bad hand infection. Hopefully we can get that addressed tomorrow morning. Then, come September - and we don't yet know the date - is the surgery. He's doing well, but frail-looking, and, of course, fatigued. This last chemo will have one less drug, so maybe that will ease up on some of the side effects. Hope so.

I thank you all for your continuing prayers, and VERY helpful advice! I will keep you up to date as things progress. May the Good Lord truly bless all of you and all you do.....love, Jenifer

I'm late to the party, and can't think of a thing to add to all the advice you've already received. I did want you to know that you and your husband continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, and will continue to be. Praying without ceasing.......

Thank you, you are so sweet! Dave's last chemo treatment until after surgery, began this morning. His white blood count is on the low side of normal, so he will have a shot for that on Friday, after the rest of the chemo is finished. His blood pressure is higher than we'd like, but that may be "white-coat" syndrome. Little nausea (YAY!), and it appears the Avastin causes the dryness which in turn causes the nose-bleeds. None of that this treatment, as he needs to stop that one 4-6 weeks prior to surgery (for the bleeding). We're on board for scheduling the PET scan and meeting with the surgeon in the next 2 weeks. We head to Montana for his annual law enforcement refresher next week, so a little break for me!!! I get to go with!!! YAY! House and dog sitter are in place, and Lord willing, all will be peaceful and calm!!!

I got him some dark chocolate covered walnuts and WOW are those good! He has a huge milkshake everyday, and is thoroughly sick of them! Gotta find fattening treats for him, but it is a challenge. He is maintaining the weight he is at, but it is hard! I don't seem to have that problem! I am happy to stay where I am at. These next couple of weeks will be crazy, so I'll try hard to keep in touch. Thanks, all for your prayers, we sure appreciate them!!!