Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So Excited, JULY 9th (being Banded), I can't WEIGHT!!!!!

Dr. Zapata in Monterrey Mexico, I am so happy, I'm going to start a new life, be a healthy Husband and father. This was a tough descision, been thinking about this for months, I am traveling alone( a little nervous), but I'm a 33 yr. old man, I need to quit whining. All those pre existing conditions that run in my family(obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure,strokes, heart disease), maybe I can beat these, I'm 305lbs. hope to get to 180lbs. and healthy. Everyone on this site has been so supportive and helpful. I say to all you bandsters and future bandsters, good luck and I wish you all the best of health.

Danny

July 9th 2007

Dr. Zapata (ready4change.com)

Monterrey Mexico

MY GOAL: (TO BE A HEALTHY HUSBAND AND FATHER)

Danny, now is a very exciting time for you. I remember a year ago waiting to get banded. You will do great and you will love being banded. Congrats.

CONGRATS TO YOU DANNY.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

ISN'T IT WONDERFUL WHEN YOU FINALLY HAVE A SURGERY DATE? I WAS BANDED THIS PAST FRIDAY, AND I FEEL GREAT. I AM SOOOO READY FOR THIS JOURNEY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU, AND KEEP COMING HERE FOR LOTS OF SUPPORT. IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO BE.

CONGRATS TO YOU DANNY.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

ISN'T IT WONDERFUL WHEN YOU FINALLY HAVE A SURGERY DATE? I WAS BANDED THIS PAST FRIDAY, AND I FEEL GREAT. I AM SOOOO READY FOR THIS JOURNEY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU, AND KEEP COMING HERE FOR LOTS OF SUPPORT. IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO BE.

Thank you so much for the support, This lbt has been wonderful, the best of luck to you, Danny

Danny, now is a very exciting time for you. I remember a year ago waiting to get banded. You will do great and you will love being banded. Congrats.

Thank you so much for the support, so are you doing well?

Best of luck, Danny

Hi Danny, I am doing fantastic. It took me a long time to get good restriction. I am an average loser at 2 lbs per week. I am down 56 lbs with a out 46 to go. Its great being over 1/2 way to goal now. I have the right restriction so I am really losing steadily now. You will find that important.

Danny this is so exciting for you. I am not banded yet but hope to be in August. The time away from family is hard but it makes you appreciate them that much more. Good luck to you!

Val

Julie, half way there, thats amazing, Good luck with that july 4th challenge. LBT is a great place to make friends and learn so much, so much info. Best of luck, Danny

Danny this is so exciting for you. I am not banded yet but hope to be in August. The time away from family is hard but it makes you appreciate them that much more. Good luck to you!

Val

Val I hope you get to be banded in August, My wife is pregnant and we have a 3yr. old, I'm going to miss them so much, but in a year or two I will be healthy, instead of watching sports on tv, I'll be playing them, take care and good luck, Danny

Danny,

Congrats on your decision...I pray that everything goes well and you will be so happy with your band...Please keep us posted on your journey....

Danny,

Congrats on your decision...I pray that everything goes well and you will be so happy with your band...Please keep us posted on your journey....

Thanks for the prayer and encouragement, Hope everything is going well for you, Danny

Hey Danny,

Congrats!! I am also being banded on June 9 in Monterrey also, although I may have to change my date if I don't get my passport. I am also going by myself. I was told to be sure to ask for a wheelchair at both airports on your way back. Good Luck!!

Michelle

Hey Danny,

Congrats!! I am also being banded on June 9 in Monterrey also, although I may have to change my date if I don't get my passport. I am also going by myself. I was told to be sure to ask for a wheelchair at both airports on your way back. Good Luck!!

Michelle

Hey Michelle, I hope you get your passport in time, are you using Dr. Rhumbaut? I heard he is top notch, best of luck, Danny

Hey Michelle, I hope you get your passport in time, are you using Dr. Rhumbaut? I heard he is top notch, best of luck, Danny

Hello Danny,

How are you? I did have to change my date to July 17. I didn't allow enough time to get receipt of application for my passport. I am using Dr. Arturo Rodriguez. He proctors and trains many of the US doctors. I did lots of research and both names had lots of great stuff!! Are you using Rumbaut?

Hello Danny,

How are you? I did have to change my date to July 17. I didn't allow enough time to get receipt of application for my passport. I am using Dr. Arturo Rodriguez. He proctors and trains many of the US doctors. I did lots of research and both names had lots of great stuff!! Are you using Rumbaut?

No Michelle I'm using Dr. Zapata, He is a Guru they tell me, I have been doing so much research, I just can't wait. Do you know anyone who has been banded? I have 2 close friends, one of them used Rhumbaut, praise everything about him, the other one used somebody in Gainesville Fl, Hipp I think, every thing seems well for him. I used Ready4Achange and Janet helped me out, everything seem to be on schedule. I'm a little scared doing this by myself!! How about you? I wish you the best of luck, stay in touch, Danny