Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally got my surgery date! August 17th

I am also the 17th !! I am excited, nervous, anxious all wrapped up in one.

Ylluz - from Amazon.com I am a prime member, so shipping is always free. I got like 20 of them for $10.00

I splurged on the demitasse spoons/forks - they are super cute, for a set of 4 for each I spent $20

I didn't want to buy the plastic throw away cups with lids, it just seems so wasteful and bad for the environment. Not knocking anyone who buys them though, just hope they recycle!

Hi ladies. I am also an Aug 17th Sleeve!!! I am so excied and ready for this! I begin my clear liquid preop diet on Wednesday. I am so ready for this to happen and feel better!! :D

I agree, my insurance had me do a 7 month program with doctors visits, dietician, etc. It felt like it would never get here. Then I had my last appointment, insurnace approval only took 1 week and 3 days. I told the office I wanted scheduled as soon as they had an opening and they said it would be the end of Aug. She called me 2 days later and said the 17th wich from then was only 19 days away. Time has flown. I know it will be a long road of recovery but it will be worth it in the end!!

I've been doing the group learning sessions since November, got everything except anesthesiology appt done, and surgery is next Monday! It only took one day for insurance approval.

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!

Are y'all ready?!?!!!

Good luck tx the week will go by fast

Edited by augkash

I'm ready. So freakin ready!!!

Just got back from kickboxing class. Luckily I can put it on hold until after I'm cleared by the surgeon. There are still things I can't do at this weight. I can't do all the running and I can't do push ups. But on the slip side I CAN do lots of things like punching, arm work with weights, squats, so I guess it's all relative. I definitely work up a sweat that's for sure.

I was a little worried about money this week after getting a couple of higher than normal bills but I knew I would work it out. I opened my mail from my mortgage company ( I pay online and usually don't open the statements...bad I know ) and found a $420 escrow reimbursement! Yay me. Maybe this is a prelude of good fortune to come?

My surgery is in 5 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes but who's counting? ????