Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb Bandsters July Challenge

Okay July is almost on us. Pick two of the following to choose your challenge. I also want to add something new this month. We need to try and check in everyday. In our check in I want one positive thing that has happened to you on that day. One great thing you did for your diet, or one great thing you did with exercise. Any good thing that has happened that day. If the day is horrible look in yourself and choose to make it better. You determine how you react to things. Life is 10% things that happen to you and 90% how you react to those things. I want us all to have the best month of our lives. We are doing awesome and we can keep doing this!

July Exercise Challenge

Level 1- 12 days

Level 2- 15 days (you guys could have told me this said 20 days also lol)

Level 3- 20 days

Beginner-20 minutes

Moderate-30 minutes

Intermediate-45 minutes

Advanced-60 minutes

Elite-60+ minutes

I am shooting for Level 3 Elite this month.

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I'M IN!!!

I'm shooting for the Level 3 Elite as well!

Thanks for the new thread, Babygrl!

Let's all stay positive, (even if we just have to act like it, Fake it 'Till you Make it, right?) and do some good stuff this month!

WOO-HOO!!!!

And I was so scared! :D :laugh

(This is my affirmations ;)exercise icon! :P Why is there no exercise smiley on here?!? Don't they know that I'm smiley obsessive?!?)

You're right -- we all need to moan once in a while, and I prefer to do it online @ LBT where I'll be bolstered, rather than in person with people who might agree with my moaning...:heh: :biggrin1: But a "daily affermation" ala Stewart Smalley sounds kinda nice... So long as y'all promise to still kick my butt when I need it!

This month I'm shooting for:

Level 2-Intermediate

20 days for 30 minutes

I'm off to go pick up a birthday cake... :D

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog gone it, people like me!

We can still bitch and moan but I want some good things too. Hell maybe we can start a bitching and moaning thread lol.

I love SNL.

Will Ferrell is pretty much my hero. And I loved the Adam Sandler, David Spade, Chris Farley era. Heck I pretty much loved all of SNL.

I also wish I would have had some of those "Oops I Crapped My Pants" when I was taking Metformin.

I was in the middle of a pet store when I crapped my pants. I was so mortified to have the hershey squirts in public. I high tailed it out of there and threw my panties away when I got back to work.

I was in my car, 30 miles from home in the town I work in instead of the town I live in. I sharted, and much to my happy dismay, I was actually fat enough that it didn't get past my butt cheeks, so my underwear were spared.

I've been in situations SEVERAL times (not since banding, thank God) where I'm walking along, and all of a sudden it'll hit me, and I have to STOP right where I am, and clench until it passes, or OOPS! Yeah, I could identify with the Oops I crapped my pants skit....

Here's my first daily affirmation:

I looked in the mirror this morning (not a full length) and actually recognized the girl looking back at me. I thought to myself, Hey, there I am! :eek: It's been awhile since I've seen her.

Hehe let's not get ahead of ourselves. I did eat some Peanut Butter m&ms once I got home lol. But only like 10 of them.

Other than that food was good. My Protein was up and calories down. I am not happy about no loss last week so I am stepping it up a notch. I put in 5 miles today. 3 mile walk at work and 2 mile walk/run on the treadmill. I ran 20 of the 35 minutes on the treadmill at 4.0 which is my fastest pace ever.

Congrats to all who have accepted the challenge this month.

I'm in the challenge.

Intermediate 20 days

I got home yesterday and I finally broke my plataeu. Yea, even though it felt like I ate all weekend, it's finally passed. Feeling a lot better. I think it may have been vacation and being more active, not sitting behind a desk for 10 hours.

I like the new idea about positive thinking.

today was a great day. I'm starting to feel more confident and even sexy sometimes.

I really need y'all to keep me accountable to >60 grams of Protein. I'm loosing too much hair. What kind of shakes do you drink?