Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ARE THERE ANY OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2015 SLEEVERS OUT THERE?

I am in 10 days! October the 28 th!! My surgery is in Ashland, KY with Dr Tompkins also at Kings Daughters Medical Center. It's also a Center for Excellence.

@@perk4756, good luck! My surgery is 1 day before yours! I live in Lexington, ky. We're pretty close!

I'm so very excited I can hardly stand it!!

Hey all! Got my surgery date of November 16!! It's driving me crazy! My surgeon only does conversion from band to bypass on Mondays. That limits my options for a date severely. But I'm on the list of there are any cancelations I'll be moved up. I'm located in NYC. The Bronx to be exact. Anyone else in the city?

My surgery date is November 16th as well. We're a month away! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Come join our secret FB group nov 2015 vsg! Send me a friend request on FB and I'll add you to the group. My name is Anna Montagna-Galanos

Anna - can you add me too? I just messaged you on Facebook. (first name is Aileen)

Hey all! Got my surgery date of November 16!! It's driving me crazy! My surgeon only does conversion from band to bypass on Mondays. That limits my options for a date severely. But I'm on the list of there are any cancelations I'll be moved up. I'm located in NYC. The Bronx to be exact. Anyone else in the city?
My surgery date is November 16th as well. We're a month away! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Come join our secret FB group nov 2015 vsg! Send me a friend request on FB and I'll add you to the group. My name is Anna Montagna-Galanos

Anna - can you add me too? I just messaged you on Facebook. (first name is Aileen)[/quote

Done :)

Officially approved by insurance today!!! It was a bit of a struggle to get to this point -- I thought I was going to be approved a month ago, but I had some trouble getting all of my doctors to get all of their ducks in a row. But it's official; I'm doing this!!! I'll be scheduled tomorrow, but we're looking at mid-November.

Hi, my surgery is scheduled for Nov. 11, 2015. And I am starting day 3 of 7 of my liver shrinking diet. The first day wasn't so bad I guess because I was at work for 12hrs. I did get a little hungry tho, so I had string cheese for 2 of my Snacks that day. And for dinner i ended up eating a bratwurst on one of those sandwich rournds that only have 100 cal. But i only ate 1 slice. But I still lost 2 lbs that day. Yesterdays I was so hungry. I cheated too. I thought if I ate a little more than the 2 cans of creamed Soup I was allowed, I'd be ok, but nope I cheated again. So it's a struggle but praying it gets better /easier real soon, I've got 5 more days to go and a 3 day weekend of 12hr work days ahead not counting today last off day before I go back to work. Praying for success.

My surgery is Monday 11/9 and I am beyond excited. I know I will get nervous Sunday night/Monday morning but right now it's all thrills and happiness! Here goes! Good luck everyone. My hunger definitely decreased on pre-op diet and I did fairly well and lost 7 pounds, which for me , with typical slow weight loss, PCOS and diabetes I am happy with my 7! I can't wait for this extra MESS to fall off!! I know it won't be an easy task but it will be worth it. :)

My surgery is 2 weeks from today on November 20th.

Best of luck to you all! Been sleeved 8 days myself and loving it! Already lost 14 lbs and 3" from butt and stomach!

Just got my surgery date today! November 30th! I'm having the sleeve done at Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, NY by Dr. Cooper. It's a BCBS Center of Excellence. I was so worried I wouldn't get approved, but I got the approval today, and the coordinator called me this afternoon to schedule :)

My surgery date is on November 18th, I just started my all liquid diet!! I can not wait so excited!! :D :D

Getting sleeved 11/13 in Mexico! Can't wait. I am on a 5 day pre-op starting tomorrow