Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today was a total food fail! I'm almost 5 weeks post rny and graduated to soft foods last Friday. It's been going good with no problems until today.

I went shopping with a friend about 2 hours from home. I tried an omelet for Breakfast at a cafe. After about 3 bites of egg with cheese, spinach, and Tomato and toast with Peanut Butter it all came back up.

Then for supper we went to Olive Garden. I had grilled salmon and garlic mashed potatoes. Again after a few bites it all came back up.

I did have applesauce in between with no problem and yogurt on the way home.

First time anything has made me sick. I've had eggs and mashed potatoes without problems so not really sure what caused it unless it was how it was cooked.

Not a very good day.

Having the same problem. Started when I moved to soft foods (two weeks ago). Some of the times I may have been eating too fast or too much, but other times - no way. I'm back on pureed for now and have an upper endoscopy scheduled for tomorrow. They want to check to see if I might be developing a stricture. If not, I'll just have to take it really slow, I guess...

catwoman7 Good luck tomorrow. I hope you find some answers. I'm thinking I should slow down and not push so soon.

Was this the first time you've had them out? If you don't ask for them to be cooked without butter or oil, they are generally drenched in them. It's why they taste so much better than the ones we make at home!! (Not to mention that the griddle on which the eggs are cooked has also been well seasoned with bacon grease!)

Yep, first time I ate out.

Not really any problems at home. But mostly eating the same food as pureed just not pureed. Lol

I don't eat out well. I stick to Soups or salad.

Teacherista: are you still measuring your food? If I don't measure in the little measuring cups I find I try to eat too much. I'm good if I premeasure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches