Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boyfriend's mom doubts my potential success.

So how is it going a month after your original post meowmers? How is the weight loss going? Any change in your BF's mother's attitude? I'll bet you are moving right along despite her!

@@meowmers

She sounds like a real piece of work !! Don't let her get to you. I know it's easier said than done. Heck, not one of my in laws even know I had surgery. Even though they live 5 minutes away, I just avoid them. They are rude and nosy like you BF's mom. HAHA

So how is it going a month after your original post meowmers? How is the weight loss going? Any change in your BF's mother's attitude? I'll bet you are moving right along despite her!

Thanks for checking in! I'm doing pretty well. Almost 50 lbs down. Haven't seen his mom in almost two months, she never has really made an effort to spend time with me and after last time I stopped asking my bf to arrange it. Our relationship is rocky right now, a culmination of stuff. To sum it up, he participates in our relationship when it's convenient and is resistant to put the "real work" in. I'm very vocal and he knows what he needs to change, so we will see where it goes.

there is nothing you can do to change the mind of the mother of your boyfriend just live your life i know its hard not having her support trust me ive been there i was engaged to a guy whose mother hated me so yeah been there done that. the best thing you can do is be up front with your boyfriend and say any communication between the mother and you has to go through him that way you can save your sanity

Screw her. Success is your best revenge. Sorry, that's how western cowgirls talk.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches