Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am so excited. I'm just waiting for my doctor office to call me with a date so I can become sleeved. I've completed all my pre-op test and appts. I'm nervous about beginning my liver reduction diet, but happy to be one step closer to a healthier me. So, it's nice to meet everyone here an I am happy to become part of this famil

I am almost where you are. I completed all my requirements last week, but am waiting for my Dr. to receive my psych evaluation so they can submit to insurance for approval. I am hoping to get approval very soon so I can get a surgery date. I am nervous about the pre-op diet too. I will have to do 1 week of clear liquids+ Protein Shakes. Then after surgery my surgeon has the first meal be Clear Liquids then switches you to full liquids for 2 weeks. Since there full liquids includes cream of wheat and low fat yogurt I think I will be fine on that.

Edited by keddykat75

You only have to do 1 week of the pre-op diet????? YOU LUCKY! I have to do 2 weeks of it before and after, then I can graduate to full liquids. Good luck to you and let me when you you receive your surgery date.