Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LBT Sleep over in Houston Texas! Nov 13th

LisaMG

Quick update...We have 8 people confirmed...Nancy, Leatha, Betty, Paula, Ginny, Lisa Green, Kathy, and me!!

Would each of you please bring a "Before" picture? This will be great to see our progress!

Last weather check is showing Saturday 64*/56* (breezy w/some clouds), Sunday 66*/57* (chance of drizzle). But anybody familiar w/ Texas weather knows it can change hourly. So I'm personally predicting lots of sunshine, breezy, fun, and perfect. ('Cause that's what it will be in the condo, regardless of the outside weather, Right?)

Ok well I feared this would happen but my friend Kathys' hubby will not be in town so that means shes not able to be with us in Galveston. Bummer, shes such a joy to be around too. I wish you ladies could have met her.

I

Okay, tomorrow is THE day!!! We can check into the condo at 2 p.m. If you haven't received the directions (by pm), please let me know. Weather is showing: Saturday 67*/61*, Sunday 73*/63*. Bring a jacket. Everyone have a safe trip and see you very soon!

P.S. Please bring a pre-band picture of yourself. Thanks!

I hope all you ladies have a great time together this weekend. I wish I lived closer so I could join you all...be safe and have fun! Take lots of pic for those of us who are stcuk here :)

Thanks Michelle, I wish you lived closer too so we could meet you too. Hopefully one of these days we can plan something that we can all come to. It's too bad we don't all live closer together.

I will definately take a lot of pictures and post them. I doubt we will be able to post till we get back home on Sunday, because I don't think there will be a computer. But, I will post them as soon as I can when I get home.

Vera and Michelle, thank you so much!!! I'm excited to be able to put a voice to some of this bunch I've become so crazy about in such a short time. I look forward to the day when I can match yours too! Have a wonderful weekend!

I hope all of the others made it home safely, as for me I'm home safe and sound fond memories rolling over in my head but in shell shock.

My house and family somehow survived with the central nerve system gone for one night. Thank God it was only one night cause my house sustained a considerable amout of damage! No the dishes were not washed, no the trash was not taken out, no the three little piggies were not picked up after BUT the kids were fed (Cereal and milk), 2 of them got a bath, and all in one piece. So, what can I say, the fort was held down!

On the ride home I was'nt thinking of the condition of things at the home front as I was still rehashing all the fun and love I experienced with a bunch of great women I just spent the night with that I can call friends now. TY all for the wonderful time we had togather. High quality time getting to know each other on a personnal level and being able to express yourself W/O worry. It's hard to pull the right words out right now, maybe I'll have more to say when I post pics tomorrow.

I had a fantastic time girls, I am tired and will try to get the pictures posted tomorrow. Leatha and I made it home with no problems. I loved meeting each of you! What a great group of girls you all are!

I completely missed this thread prior to the trip! I don't usually get on this particular forum, but I will from now on. I, too, loved meeting everyone. You are all so beautiful and so special to me. It struck me that we are a group of women from different walks of life and different backgrounds, but how alike we all are underneath it all! And when was the last time I was singing karaoke at midnight? Until the next time. . .

Nancy

Precious, precious sisters, what a wonderful time of sharing and encouragement, of laughter and tears. I'm at a loss for words right now. Somehow I just want to keep the warm, cozy blanket of your friendships wrapped around me and not share it just yet. I love you each very, very much!

Hi ladies sorry it took so long for me to post my computer was acting up anyway I had a great time as well you are all wonderful. My sister that I was going to stay with had an emergency C-section on Thursday baby "Joshua" was born weighing 1pd 8 ocs. he is stable right now and we are praying for the next few days. I will let yall know

299/262/???

Dr. Spegiel

Oh wow. Ginny, I wondered how she was doing. That is so very tiny. I sure hope everything goes okay. Please keep us posted. I'll certainly keep your sister and baby Joshua in my prayers.