Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 29th Bypass Surgery

I'm not. I can't handle regular meat yet. Tried a turkey burger the other day (no bun) and on the second bite I had to puke. I can tolerate ground chicken so I've been making buffalo chicken meatballs and I can only eat one and a half. Today I tried Triscuits with hummus and that sat well. I can actually feel full when I eat two :) other than that it's Greek yogurt and scrambled eggs. I'm going to try tuna fish with cucumber slices this week. Oh!! I did have two pieces of shrimp tempura sushi and I was fine with that and OMG YUM!

Anyone else getting waves of nausea? It started with me about 4 days ago. Feels like I'm pregnant again!! Better not be!! I'll flip out

Oh, the Buffalo chicken meatballs sound delicious.... do you have a recipe or something somewhere?

And the only time I get nauseous is when I eat something that my body just does not like.

My nausea goes on all day. Wondering if it's just a bug going around by my MIL said her stomach was bothering her last week. I see the dr on 8/3. Maybe they can give me some Zofran if it continues. I see other people on other posts have used it.

I just read this entire forum from beginning to end and it's so cool to see how far we've come. 4 weeks ago we were so scared to do this and now looking back it wasn't that bad. Now we are slowly getting back into eating regular, healthy foods and watching the scale go down. Can't wait to see what a year looks like!

We have.... I know that before I had surgery I never looked at a label. Now I am very cautious as to what I put in my body. I'm looking at everything. My friend goes do you have to look at everything I said yes. This isn't a quick fix, but a lifestyle change. The woman I am today and the woman I was four weeks ago are two different people and I'm not looking back in simply pushing forward. I said I feel great although I have bad days. But no pain no gain. My body knows when I have had enough. Either I'll know or my body will tell me which means I'll throw it up. Four weeks ago I did not have Portion Control. I was just eating to be eating. Not Cool!! I look at things so much different now. I always had a hard time loosing weight. The most I have ever lost was 40lbs with the help of an detox, but as soon as it was completed I was back at square one. I have been over weight all my life, but I mm looking forward to becoming a healthier me.

I tried tuna a few days ago... didn't sit well with me. :(

It seems like with me I still can't having anything more than a cream of wheat consistency and keep it down.

well today is July 28th 2015 and my big day is July 29th 2015 for my gastric bypass surgery at 7:30 AM in Maryland. I am very excited to start my new beginning in my life so I like to wish everyone the best and success on their journey.

well today is July 28th 2015 and my big day is July 29th 2015 for my gastric bypass surgery at 7:30 AM in Maryland. I am very excited to start my new beginning in my life so I like to wish everyone the best and success on their journey.

Best of luck NewMeat!!

Hey guys

I'm trying not to panic but could use some advice. I took a shower this morning and while I was bathing under my tummy it burned. When I got out I lifted my tummy and saw a HUGE rash!!! I haven't noticed it thus far but it's unbelievable! It looks so inflamed but I didn't even know it was there. I have been so focused on my incisions that I never lifted my tummy to check it out. I put baby powder on it and already have an spot with my dr tomorrow. What do you think it's caused from? ????

it probably a yeast infection there I got them all the time until my dr recomended athlets foot spray to kill the bacteria and keep it from coming back ..I use this spray dailey but when you first spray its going to burn but it goes away fast..