Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A-May-zing Bandits July Challenge

Are we starting this now, or on July 1st?

Laura,

We are starting on July 1.

Glad you're joining the Challenge!

Margaret

Hey Margaret,

Since you were so good at keeping our calendar, any suggestions on the tracking of our challenge??? Do we just do individual tickers or should we try to get fancy?

I did consider a chart of sorts, but at the moment, I can't even update our May Calendar as there is some sort of problem with posting the calendar grid! So, a created chart of some sort may not even work right now.

I think that tracking individually is probably easiest. You might notice that I've added an Exercise Ticker to my signature. That's the way I plan to track my progress.

Thanks so much for kick-starting us with the Challenge. I've done some walking, but needed some sort of motivation to do that and bicycling on a regular basis. Guilt at not seeing my little runner move will really be a help!

I'm very excited, count me in, too. This is just what I need to get my but in gear. I received the dvd I ordered, hip hop abs, and tried it the other night. I think my goal will be to try to do that every night.

Cindy

iPOD???

Okay, this is not directly related to the challenge but kind of...

I have an mp3 player but have been thinking of getting an iPod. I get SO BORED at the gym when I go alone. I cant decide if I should get the iPod video or the smaller iPod Nano. My friend loves her video iPod but I am still on the fence. I would love to hear from those of you with these or have researched these already!

I have ticker envy again!!!! I have tried and tried to get my exercise challeng ticker working and I have failed miserably!!! Can anyone give me some tutoring?

Ragdoll....I bet you will get more response on a larger thread, I wish I could help but I am technologically challenged!

I have ticker envy again!!!! I have tried and tried to get my exercise challeng ticker working and I have failed miserably!!! Can anyone give me some tutoring?

Ragdoll....I bet you will get more response on a larger thread, I wish I could help but I am technologically challenged!

I am so with you, I also have ticker envy. I don't know what I am doing

wrong, but there you have it. Perhaps eventually it will work for me.

Let me know if you figure it out metalband, maybe you could share?

I'll keep plugging away and see what happens too.

Cindy

First day of July...first notch on the challenge completed! I wasn't sure about all that Water, but it went down good! And the exercise felt good too! If I add a Crystal Light To-Go packet into a bottle of water, does that still count as water? Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

Cindyluhu....How did you get your ticker working??? I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.....someone please help!

Way to go Julie!!!!! I will not get in the amount of Water...but at least I got in the workout!

Hi Metalband. Just read your note but I see you already did it. Way to go! I just kept playing with it and eventually it worked. Now I can't get it to update. Oh well, I'll keep trying!

One day done, 19 to go. I like this challenge!

Cindhy