Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A New Nsv!!!!!!

Great NSV Michelle..Isint it great?? :D

I got a couple too..

1. my hubby was folding the laundry and he got to my panties and aksed who's they were he was so shocked at how small they are now. Every time he folds the laundry he makes a comment now.

2. My hubby and I were doin the nasty and he was having a hard time concentrating and he had this funny look on his face I asked him whats worng and he told me I felt so different that he could feel my hip bones , my rib bones and my butt bone, he said it felt so different that he kept thinking he was with another woman and cheating on me.

My husband came out of an airport bathroom and couldn't find me in the crowd. He said my looks have changed so much and I dress so differently now. My green carryon bag gave me away. I had him retell me that about five times. LOL

Hey I went to a Family Wedding last Friday night in my newly taken in suit.

My mother in law walked right past me and didn't recognize me. I was in heaven. Then my sister in law had to go spill the Beans that I was there.

Some poeple are alive just because its illegal to kill them.

2. My hubby and I were doin the nasty and he was having a hard time concentrating and he had this funny look on his face I asked him whats worng and he told me I felt so different that he could feel my hip bones , my rib bones and my butt bone, he said it felt so different that he kept thinking he was with another woman and cheating on me.

:D She did NOT just say all that... lol

Michelle that's so funny! My hubby said exactly the same thing! He couldn't believe I have hip bones too - he kept saying "your back is so small now!"

Sorry Leatha - is this all too much information!!!

Greg - well done you on not being spotted by your mom-in-law.....soon you'll be able to hide behind lamp posts and plants!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches