Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Congrats Bozzj! Way to go!!

Thanks!! I feel really proud today that I stuck to it..even with some bad choices along the way. My next goal is 43lbs...to break 200 for the first time since college. I'm sure i'll need a kick in the- you know what- along the way!!

Thanks!! I feel really proud today that I stuck to it..even with some bad choices along the way. My next goal is 43lbs...to break 200 for the first time since college. I'm sure i'll need a kick in the- you know what- along the way!!

I just noticed we are the same height and almost weigh the exact same, lol. I too want to break past that 200 lb mark soooo bad. I think I'm going to have to switch up my diet to get past this plateau though. I'm seriously thinking of low carbing again.

PS~ I'll kick you if you'll kick me, lol!!

Yesterday ~

Breakfast ~ EAS Carb Control chocolate Fudge Shake

Snack ~ 1 Cheesy Scrambled Egg

Lunch ~ 1 C Ground Beef mixed w/ 1/2 C FF Refried Beans & topped w/ 2 T Reduced Fat Sour Cream & 1 T Green Taco Sauce

Snack ~ Nabisco 100 Cal Pkg Oreo snack Cakes

Dinner ~ 2oz Baked chicken, 1/4 C Lowfat Cottage cheese & 1/8 C Stuffing

:rolleyes: Congrats, Bozzj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know just how you feel. I just made my 50, but it took me a yr. but all the same I made it. Keep up the good work and you will make it.

thanks everyone!!! i feel like i could be making better choices (i still eat fatty foods, just not rice/pasta)..and i eat small portions. BUT i noticed that the last month it has come off slllllllllow!! I need to eat more low cal. foods..

georgia girl: you know what's weird is i'm very big on the bottom and i'm basically losing on the top (ugh). i eat crackers...but i skip bread, Pasta and rice (unless if i'm eating lol) BUT i eat potatoes...i wish it could all fall off hehehe

Today

B- 1/2 c. coffee, I ate the top off a small piece of pizza

L- Sonic kid's meal (2 chicken strips & 1/4 of string cheese)

S- Let's just say it was more than a handful of "whales" (they are sort of like goldfish)

D- 6 wheat crackers & 2 oz. Fiber One yogurt

I've been really tight lately, albeit the whales went down smooth. LOL

b-special k with cinnamon and pecans

s-2 tblspns spinach dip and 1 wasa crisp

l-1 slice deep dish quiche pizza

d-taco salad, ground turkey, green onions, lettuce, cilantro, ff sour cream, low fat cheese, salsa

exercise: started with my trainer today :biggrin: 1 hr workout

Lacey - I love your blog! Congratulations on your 1 month success.

Thank you!!

B- nothing, I had the rare chance to sleep in on a weekday

L- 4oz bourbon chicken, 2tbs fried rice

S- heath cookie

D- 3 baked stuffed shrimp, 2 bites broccoli, 1 bite hushpuppy with strawberry butter (we had dinner out with my cousin whom I have not seen in 6.5 years)

836 calories

Breakfast ~ 2/3 of an Atkins vanilla Shake

Snack ~ 1 Cheesy Scrambled Egg

Lunch ~ 1 C No Fat Refried Beans topped w/ 1/4 C Shredded cheese & 2 T Sour Cream

Snack ~ 1oz Bag Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Chips

Dinner ~ 1/2 of a Low Carb $6 Burger (minus the lettuce)

Snack ~ 1 chocolate Chip Cookie :biggrin: