Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

well i've had a bad experience yesterday and today. i think i'm too full..not so much so that anything comes up, but if i sip Water or try to eat i get this extreme burning in my chest and throat. at one point i just starting crying. i didn't end up eating anything i posted yesterday...just two bites of a corn cake...and nothing yet today. SO i called my doc last night and he was nice enough to come in to the office today (they are closed) and i think he had surgery today as well--earlier. i'm going to get this week's fill--unfilled and boy am i happy i have a doc that cares enough to come in so i don't have to suffer until monday.

i'll be happy to post-hopefully-soup later. wish me luck!

Yikes! I've been there, I know the pain ... Glad you're getting it taken care of today!

B: Mocha Cheesecake Protein Shake

L: 1 c. Chilaquiles

S: 1/2 apple with Peanut Butter

D: Planning to have chicken Tikka Masala at an Indian rest. w/ friends (might take a bite or 2 of naan if I can (Miss it)

wish me luck!

oh bozzj, hope your feeling better!!! please post to let us know you've gotten some relief. i know that some of my unfills were like xmas day.

kcmgau - like bloo, would like your Protein Drink recp

yesterday -

b- kashi blueberry waffle w/peanut butter & banana

l- small greek salad

s - handful of raw walnuts

d- 3/4c chicken casserole

s- 1c lite popcorn

Would love to share:

Mocha Cheesecake Protein Shake (It's what it tastes like)

1 slim fast high Protein creamy chocolate shake (I'm sure you could use any chocolate protein shake - I just happen to like this one)

1/2 - 1 sm. carton plain nonfat greek yogurt (depending on restriction)

2-4 packets splenda depending on amount of yogurt

1 tsp instant espresso powder (i use medaglia d'oro)

puree and enjoy - if I can I really love to put the shake in the freezer for 1-2 hrs before blending. :crying:

Today

B- none

L- michelina's Pasta and chicken frozen dinner

south beach diet chocolate Protein Cereal bar

S- 2 oz beef Jerky

D- 2 cups campbell's chicken noodle Soup

100 calorie pack chocolate animal crackers

Question? It may sound stupid but what is greek salad and greek yogurt...also what are some good Protein Shake recipies. I start preop diet in a few weeks.

Question? It may sound stupid but what is greek salad and greek yogurt...also what are some good Protein Shake recipies. I start preop diet in a few weeks.

hey froggi,

i typically get the following greek yogurt:

Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt: Greek Yogurt - i like the honey version myself.

as far as greek salad - i like field greens w/pepercinis/cucumbers/grape tomatos/feta cheese & a really good greek dressing.....that's sorta how i make it, sometimes i'll throw some chic peas in if they're on hand.

oh bozzj, hope your feeling better!!!

Hi All,

i feel normal again--YAY! thanks for your comments. so i have to say i'm really impressed with my doc..he came in just for me..and was 5 minutes late and saying how sorry he was. i was like "no i'm just glad i didn't have to go to the hospital for an unfill."

he took out my entire fill from this week (we tested it half way and i still couldn't swallow). Plus .3 was taken out from what i had before this week...i'm just happy i can eat again!!! lol.

Tomorrow i'm making black bean cakes..today i did the Soup thing. bring on the real food, hehe.

Today:

b: none

l: after unfll--potato soup

d: potato soup

s: a little of some cheesecake i got from the cheesecake factory..hehe i deserve a treat!! i cut it up into tini pieces.

*tons of Water

Today~

b- a couple bites of eggs and cheese

l-2 oz burger no bun dip in mayo

d- burgundy beef tips 2oz with 1 cooked carrot

s- dippin dot ice cream-- we went to the zoo! I really tried not to eat it--hehehe

hey froggi,

i typically get the following greek yogurt:

Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt: Greek Yogurt - i like the honey version myself.

as far as greek salad - i like field greens w/pepercinis/cucumbers/grape tomatos/feta cheese & a really good greek dressing.....that's sorta how i make it, sometimes i'll throw some chic peas in if they're on hand.

Thanks for letting me know. I will see if I can find some of that in the store.

Breakfast ~ 2 Scrambled eggs topped w/ Salsa

Snack ~ 1/2 oz. Jalapeno & Cheddar Pork Rinds

Lunch ~ (Del Taco) 1 Classic Taco & 3/4 of a Bean & cheese Cup

Snack ~ 1/2 Serving of Goldfish Crackers (about 27 of 'em)

Dinner ~ 1 Cordon Bleu Stuffed chicken Breast

You missed one of the key things that makes a greek salad greek - OLIVES! Lots of olives. I don't include peppercinis, but I may throw in a sliced hard boiled egg.

Yesterday's menu:

B - apple with Peanut Butter

L - shredded chicken breast with veggies

S - 1 oz cheese

D - 1c Pasta with sauce, grated cheese

S - 2 roasted marshmallows....Tap hangs her head in shame. What a stupid thing to have - I don't even LIKE sweets! But the open fire was nice, the sky was clear...

You missed one of the key things that makes a greek salad greek - OLIVES! Lots of olives.< /div>

yep - lots of olives, i like black ones myself.

yesterday -

b- banana scream Protein drink w/half slice of WW toast

l- 1/2c egg drog Soup & egg roll

d- half steak fajita stuff potato, LF sour cream & cheese

s- :tongue2::rolleyes: approx 1/3rd DQ heath bar blizzard

yesterday-----was very bad

B-coffee, 6 oz greek yogurt with (1/2 scoop whey Protein, 1 pkt spenda) and 1 boiled egg

S-peanut butter Protein Bar

L-3:eek: rice cakes (2 with hummus and 1 with peanut butter)

D-3 T red bean, 1/4 pc cornbread and 4 bites of pork steak

S-small ice cream cone:blush: and about 5 bite size chicksticks

S2-1 link smoke sausage

I don't know if it's me but, it seems when I have the whey protein I eat like a horse. I can't control myself. I am going to try it tomorrow and it effects me like that, I guess I will have to try something else. Either that or I need a fill. I cancelled my appt last month.

Has anyone heard of a store called "Shake the weight"?

I heard about it on another thread. It is sort of like Herbal Life.

I might try that or go back to the pre-op diet for a wk.