Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Today I was craving ice cream, I have this "condition" montly...

B - Protein shake

L - about 1/4 c chili with 6 saltines

D - Protein Shake

2 scoops Cookies and cream ice cream

about 4 oreos

life savers hard candies

couple of hersheys milk chocolate treasures

I know, I need serious help

B- 2tbs pb

L- mini meatloaf and 1/2 c twice baked sweet potato filling

D- 4 honey bbq nuggets & 1/2 c green Beans

S- something...no clue what yet, I am starving

All this talk over the last week or so about luluc's potstickers has gotten me into the kitchen today to make some shrimp dumplings. Thanks luluc for the idea!

today:

breakfast: 5 oz strawberry fat free greek style yogurt, string cheese stick

snack: mocha flavored Protein shake

lunch: 1/2 cup pinto Beans topped with cheese, 6 corn chips w/salsa

dinner: 4 shrimp dumplings with dipping sauce

snack: 1/2 cup of sugar free french vanilla pudding

yesterday -

b- choc cappucino Protein drink

s- 1.7oz bbq corn nuts

l- cup tortilla Soup & half soft beef taco

d- 3 buffalo wings w/blue cheese

s- bag of Gummy bears:rolleyes:

amy - like the idea of shrimp potstickers; think i'll be playing around the kitchen this wkend, along w/some of divas'muffins:wink:

1-coffee

(thought I'd join in........I am having my surgery 10/7)

Can anyone give me a suggestion what to take for lunch? I work in customer service and I want something quick and simple.

I ask myself can i really just eat only that?

all of you are to be commended..absolutly amazing!! Congratulations.

1Can anyone give me a suggestion what to take for lunch? I work in customer service and I want something quick and simple.quote]

hi ellinda - how about tuna/egg/chicken salad - yogurt/cottage cheese - deli meat wrapped in cheese/cream cheese - edamamde - hummus w/veggies .... i'm sure others will chime in:)

1Can anyone give me a suggestion what to take for lunch? I work in customer service and I want something quick and simple.quote]

hi ellinda - how about tuna/egg/chicken salad - yogurt/cottage cheese - deli meat wrapped in cheese/cream cheese - edamamde - hummus w/veggies .... i'm sure others will chime in:)

very nice! Actually, I'm glad you replied...could you tell me where on earth you found Greek yogurt?? LOL...i can't seem to find any near here, i'd have to drive an hour :thumbup:

I'm going to make a page of recipies and ideas and get them together so i am ready for when i have to start taking stuff to work.

Thanks!!

very nice! Actually, I'm glad you replied...could you tell me where on earth you found Greek yogurt?? LOL...i can't seem to find any near here, i'd have to drive an hour :thumbup:

I'm going to make a page of recipies and ideas and get them together so i am ready for when i have to start taking stuff to work.

Thanks!!

i can get greek yogurt at either Whole Foods or Walmart of all places. it's really hit or miss if my local grocery stores (albertsons/krogger) carry it.

i can get greek yogurt at either Whole Foods or Walmart of all places. it's really hit or miss if my local grocery stores (albertsons/krogger) carry it.

I used to work at walmart, since when did they start carrying that LOL..oh well, a little drive won't hurt, gas prices went down a bit :thumbup:

Yesterday~ had an unexpected fill!

b-1/2 egg and 1/2 ww toast

l-v8 and cheese stick

d-choc lc slimfast

s-apple,celery,ginger,carrot juice- homemade *not bad really

I used to work at Walmart, since when did they start carrying that LOL..oh well, a little drive won't hurt, gas prices went down a bit :smile2:[/q

My wally world just started carrying greek yogurt. I was so thrilled, (too funny that food still excites me, LOL). They had only plain and the other day I was there, I saw that they have the vanilla. I love to look on this thread to find different foods, and recipes for my meals.

Now all I need to do is find the granola that Luluc eats with it. :thumbup:

I am such a copycat, but it's a good thing.

[

Now all I need to do is find the granola that Luluc eats with it. :thumbup:

I am such a copycat, but it's a good thing.

:smile2: we all copy, that's why we post....LOL

i like bear naked brand - blueberry walnut "peak protein". i only use a handful (1/4c = 130 calories:eek: = 5g protein) but i just love it!!!

When I first got banded, I took really simple things to work,just to get used to what I could tolerate and what I couldn't. I would make a batch of Soup (white chili, taco Soup, cioppino) anything that was maily broth based with a lot of Protein. I love to cook, so that was better for me rather than trying to find some pre-packaged stuff that I wouldn't like.

Try the tostito's spinach dip (2 tblspoons with a can of chicken) it is so good, I eat it with ww wasa crisps.

I'm glad you guys will be making "muffins" this weekend.. Luluc I will definetly be making potstickers.

I tried a new version of the "muffins", I call them chili cheese muffins(really good)

ground turkey, onion, garlic, all of your favorite chili spices, little Tomato paste, egg beater, cheese

bake until done. I topped them off will a little homemade chili, ff sour cream and green onions... yum-o:tt2: