Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

B'fast- slim fast

Lunch- Fruit & walnut snack from McD's

Dinner- 3/4c. baked spaghetti (made with spaghetti squash instead of noodles), 1/4c. sweet peas

Evening snack- glass of Moo Magic Milk

Georgia,

I actually get mine from a Natural Foods store in downtown Chattanooga. I have not seen it at Wal-Mart or Bi-Lo (my local supermarket chain), I would say it is available at Publix (there's one opening soon around me). It hasn't made the leap to chain stores yet. Their website is really informative, Welcome to FAGE USA . Fage is just the brand name that is available to me. I would definately recommend it!! When I first bought it I tried the Total (whole milk), 2% and the 0%. I usually find that I can't stomach the fat free stuff, but I can't tell the difference with this yogurt! So 1 cup of the 0% has 120 calories, 0 g fat, 6 carbs, and 20 grams of Protein. Good luck on finding it!

Georgia,

I actually get mine from a Natural Foods store in downtown Chattanooga. I have not seen it at Wal-Mart or Bi-Lo (my local supermarket chain), I would say it is available at Publix (there's one opening soon around me). It hasn't made the leap to chain stores yet. Their website is really informative, Welcome to FAGE USA . Fage is just the brand name that is available to me. I would definately recommend it!! When I first bought it I tried the Total (whole milk), 2% and the 0%. I usually find that I can't stomach the fat free stuff, but I can't tell the difference with this yogurt! So 1 cup of the 0% has 120 calories, 0 g fat, 6 carbs, and 20 grams of Protein. Good luck on finding it!

Thanks for the info! There is a Publix in a town I sometimes shop in that's about an hour away from me. I'll definitely check it out next time I go!

B: 1/2 c eggbeaters, 1/4c cooked mushrooms, 2 oz laughing cow light

L: 2 oz turkey, 3 slices bacon, mountain bread, arugula/tomato/onion, 1 tsp light mayo

D: 3oz burger patty, 1oz roll, 1 tsp light mayo, catsup, mustard, onion; 1/2 c sweet potato fries

Wish I didn't have to wait another 10 days for my next fill!

I'm w/you Allison - I'm pretty hungry now, and fill #6 can't come fast enought (Monday 3.3)

today:

b - 4oz 2% cottage cheese & 2 oz blackend chicken

s - 1/2c mixed walnuts/almonds

l - EAS Carb Control Strawberry/cream Protein Shake

d - going out to eat , small tuscan rest - and HOPE i can make a healthy choice & not gorge on Pasta & wine...:biggrin:

B- slim fast

L- 3/4c. light peach yogurt mixed w/ 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese

S- 12 whole natural almonds, 1 wedge light laughing cow cheese

D- 1/2 stuffed spinach artichoke chicken breast, 1/4c. sweet peas

S- 8oz. Moo Magic skim milk

Calories- 723

Fat- 23g

Carbs- 59g

Protein- 70g

I don't want to chew and I don't want to cook.

Breakfast: 2oz Tuna/Lemon-Pepper 45 Calories

Lunch: Protein Shake 120 Calories

Dinner: Protein shake 120 Calories

Snack: Protein shake 120 Calories

405 calories

(No, I'm not suggesting this is good, the medical term for this behavior is LAZY)

Hi, I am amazed you can eat so little...would you mind telling me the shakes you drink. I have not been able to find any with this low calorie... thanks

(yesterday)

B: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 1 slice toasted Ez 4:9 bread, 1 tsp Earth Balance

L: 3 oz hamburger, 1/4c mushroom/onion, 1 oz reduced fat cheddar; 1/4c sweet potato fries

D: 3.5 oz snapea crisps...

(today)

B: snapea crisps again! This is my worst week of the month for carb cravings, but this snapea crisp solution is at least better than my pre-band choices (bag of chips, half a pizza, popcorn slathered with butter...). I know I can make better choices, but I refuse to beat myself because that way lies defeatism... Positive affirmation - I choose to eat healthful foods most of the time.

S: skinny cow mini-fudge pop

L: mountain bread, 2 oz turkey, 3 slices bacon, Tomato, onion, arugula, 1.5 tsp light mayo

D: (planned) 3 oz chicken w/pesto, 1/4 c tomato, 1/4 c penne?

Yesterday...

B-slept late

L- 3 slices Kraft cheese, 18 whole wheat crackers:sad:

D- 3 oz grouper, 1/2 cup peas and corn

S-1 cup 0% greek yogurt, 4 strawberries mixed in.

B'fast- 8oz. Moo Magic milk

Lunch- 1/4c. Spaghetti (made with spaghetti squash instead of noodles)

Snack- 6oz. blackberry light yogurt w/ 1/4c. Kashi Golean Crunch w/ almond flaxseed

Dinner- Jennie-O oven baked turkey, 1/4c. green Beans, 1 pkg. no sugar added diced peaches