Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Tiffany- r u serious? "is this too much" you didn't eat a darn thing!:eek:

Just wondering if you guys are posting everything that you eat or if you are just posting you main meals? If I log everything that crosses my lips it come out to a lot more than anything I'm seeing here? and I'm not doing horrible I've lost 65lbs. I'm just reading this and thinking OMG I eat way too much! but I usually don't go over 1200cal.

6:00 AM Triple Venti Non Fat sugar free Hazelnut Latte

busy at work no Breakfast:closedeyes:

12:00 Lunch: 1can tuna, tbs dill relish, tbs mustard, 1 small tomatoe in pita pocket

*wanting something sweet*:bored:

2 trader Joes Ginger Cookies (only 30cal)

3:30 Snack: 9mini cheddar rice cakes

6:00 Dinner: pork chop and mixed veggies

8:00 snacked a few handfulls of popcorn

string cheese

thats EVERYTHING:frog: seems like 4times as much as everyone else??

No, I eat a LOT for a bandster

breakfast: a chocolate Peanut Butter and banana Protein Shake

mid morning: small handful raw cashews

lunch: zucchini and leek Soup

afternoon: leftover green bean and zucchini salad (just 1/4 cup) and an iced coffee made with skim milk, and later, a teeny piece of chocolate

dinner: lamb shank, lentil and pearl barley stew

I did the most torturous workout today with a 20kg sandbag, and its left me quite hungry. I'm maintaining now so as long as I dont gain, and I dont fill my stomach to uncomfortably full, I really try not to worry that I'm eating too much. In fact, I must need it for the amount of exercise I do because I've actually lost a bit lately.

mynewlife - my food intake is directly related to how active i am & yesterday is an indication. i had to wait for an injury to heal & i was just then able to do yoga & an 1 of cardio....my meals reflect that.

yesterday -

b- 1 scrambled egg, slice of Tomato

s - 1.5oz cheddar , few triskets

l- 1c edamame

d- half meatloaf sandwich

s- oatmeal/raisin cliff bar

Today:

b: tall skinny latte & a yogurt, 250 cal

l: lean cuisine, 250 cal

s: cheese string (if needed), 60 cal

d: lean cuisine, 330 cal

Total cal: 890

Gym: like yesterday i'll be doing 60 minutes of cardio (30 minutes on ellipitcal and 30 minutes on treadmill--about 575 cals burned), 50 crunches, and 100 jumps on the trampoline. Ouch. I still burn from yesterday :)

B- Mini Turkey Bacon & Cheddar Frittata (5 oz)

L- cheese N Whole Wheat Crackers

S- Crushed Pinapples (4oz)

D- Mini Turkey Meatloaf (4oz)

NOW- Drinking TONS of Water, trying to rehydrate from stomach virus.

Didnt realize I was did so well today. :thumbup:

So I worked last night and had family fly into town today (including my new 4 legged friend to be joining my household - first time I've brought a new animal into the household of another animal (so far so good - but I have now been up for 33 hrs.)

Today:

B: grande skinny vanilla latte

S: cheese & crackers

L: 1/2 c. chicken tortilla Soup, 2 bites bread, 3 chocolate kisses

S: beef Jerky

D: 1 1/3 slice smoked turkey, 1 slice brisket (very thin) couple bites baked Beans and 1 bite cheesy potatoes

Later: blindly ate chocolate pieces :thumbup:

Today

Breakfast=nothing (had stomach issues for most of day)

Lunch=Homemade Nachos w/ Bean Dip, Taco meat, cheese, Sour Cream & Salsa

Dinner=Tomatoe Soup w/ Crackers

No Exercise Either!

Not such a great day for me today, no time to eat properly. its 115 degrees here, we went to the beach:

Breakfast: oatmeal with organic peanut butter/maple Syrup

during the day: handful of cheezels, an icrecream, 2 diet cokes

Dinner: (will be) salmon done in foil on the BBQ with coconut milk/sweet chilli/lemongrass and coriander, and a salad. I'll serve rice, probably skip it though.

I am hanging out for a nice very cold glass of wine (its SO HOT, 4th day in a row over 110).

So I worked last night and had family fly into town today (including my new 4 legged friend to be joining my household - first time I've brought a new animal into the household of another animal (so far so good - but I have now been up for 33 hrs.)

good luck!!!

i have 5 (4 legged) friends and they can create LOTS of dramz at times :rolleyes:

yesterday -

b- slice WW toast w/cream cheese & smoked salmon

s- half banana

l- spicy tuna roll (3pcs) & california roll (3pcs)

s - slice of muenster cheese

d - small bbq chicken breast

today's my weekly "cheat day" so it won't be good lol...

b: iced chai tea latte & a caramel macchiato biscotti from starbucks (460 cal) :rolleyes:

l: i'll probably order a salad or something, around 400 cal

d: going to bonefish..again...won't be good. i'll order crab cakes (i'll eat a half) and pick on these cheese potatoes. i have no idea how many calories, but it isn't low. i would guess it's in the 900 range. :eek::eek:

Total estimated cal: 1760 (i'll just round up to 2000 though just in case if my figure for dinner is off a bit).

Tomorrow I go back to working out and making some better choices, but i know i'll "cheat" a litte at dinner because i'm making:

Saturday Dinner: 1/2 slice of pizza and a salad. Will have some of the weight watcher apple and pear crisp i'm making for my company.

Sunday Dinner: Latin burgers (i'll eat half a burger), but it has mexican cheese and onions and jalapeno peppers on it. I'll use a flat bread that's low cal for it.

I'll be strict for Breakfast and lunch for both days and will exercise with my at home 3 mile walking tape (with toning bands).

Ok, see ya Monday!

every morning I have the same

choc banana n strawberry Protein shake

lunch is usually what I ate the night before

lots of Tofu

mashed potatoes and rice I can eat I juice veggies and fruit I can't seem to get them down unless it's spinach

but I think my problem is it's easier to eat bad food then good I am stuck I need help