Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Happy Bday San Diego! Glad you enjoyed it.

Tonight was a 24 hr+ night - Yesterday:

B: cream of wheat, made with skim milk, w/ 1 tbls Peanut Butter

S: cheese & crackers, hershey kisses

L: 1/3 cheeseburger - w/ carmelized onions - no bun

S: trail mix, cheetos :thumbup:

D: 1/2 c. chicken tetrazini

B #2: 1/2 c. kashi oatmeal

B- 100ml probiotic yog drink 80cals

L- 1/2 cup of Pheasant casserole (my sister lives in the country and eats Pheasant quite a lot) and a small pack of bread sticks with dipping cheese. 120 cals (not sure for the casserole!)

S- 1/2 cup of couscous made in a mug at work. eaten in 2 lots.

D- 1/2 cup of turkey in low fat sauce

new to this thread well actually I have been reading for awhile but this is my first post. I was banded 1/15/2008 just celebrated my one year. i'm down 65lbs but the past two months I didn't loose as I was pregnant but I had a miscarriage so now I'm back to focusing on getting down these last few lbs. I have 20-25 more to go before I want to try to get pregnant again. Anyhow I'm reading all of your posts and feel like I eat so much more than all of you! :cursing:

I feel hungry today already I've had a grande non fat latte, a yoplait fat free yogurt with 1/2cup raisin bran in it, then an hour or so later I had some trader joes honey whole wheat pretzel sticks. (about 10) This totals about 435calories and 1gram of fat. Do you think this is bad? That gives me only 600ish calories for the rest of the day. :thumbdown:I have a hard time with perspective. I guess writing it out it doesn't seem that horrible but I've been telling myself all morning "ugg I've eat'n so much today!" :tt1:

I was banded in December, lost 13 pounds, gained 5 back, then lost another 6... so that's ok. I have had no problems with any kind of food. I haven't tried coffee, don't really need it, no soda either. I have no restriction, had a fill on 1/7, next one on 2/4. I find myself hungry, but when I eat I stop before I feel I should, to be safe. Then I feel full 15 mins later. I'm still new at this. Am I eating enough?

todays meals:

B: worldwide pure Protein Shake

S: 1/4 c tuna with 1 wheat cracker

L: 1/2 cup of salad, 1 grilled chicken taco, no totrilla

D: will have 1 1/2 oz. grilled dover sole, with maybe 1/2 steamed veggies.

Since my last fill last week, it has been so much easier to eat little and be satisfied....finally!! Anyway, yesterday:

B: individual ff yogurt

L: 1/4c cottage cheese (1%); 1 banana

D: 1/4 c of chili; ff yogurt

S: 2 oz soy nuts

Ended up having to have a Protein Shake before bed as both my calorie count and Protein count were too low

b: oatmeal with pb & lf Syrup, 250 cal

l: lean cuisine, 330 cal

s: string cheese, 60 cal

d: lean cuisine, 330 cal

s: (only if needed) 150 cal

Total Possible Cal= 1120

Going to the gym today as well.

ok so it seems like you guys don't eat anything! I snack all day long! I'm always popping something in to my mouth :tongue: I just had a fluro the other day to check my band and my nurse wouldn't fill me anymore after we saw that I was pretty darn tight. so how come I still eat so much!? I never have that "oh I'm full!" feeling? ugg I don't even want to wriet down what I ate yesterday!!:cursing:

6 AM:grande non fat late

8:00AM B: 1/2c trader Joes Raisin Bran with a Yoplait fat free yogurt

10:30AM S: approx 8 Trader Joes Honey Whole Wheat pretzel Sticks

12:30 PM L:South Beach Savor Pork with Green Beans

2:00 randomly grabbed a few chips a friend was eating:thumbdown:

3:30PM S: pear

5:00 PM came home and started emotional grazing on crap because I didn't want to cook dinner and I was tired from work !!!

few bites of ice cream, few bites of popcorn, cup of hot coco

D: spaghetti squash with marinara sauce

oI snack all day long! I'm always popping something in to my mouth :cursing: I just had a fluro the other day to check my band and my nurse wouldn't fill me anymore after we saw that I was pretty darn tight. so how come I still eat so much!? I never have that "oh I'm full!" feeling?

snacking is just easy - cause those chips/ice cream/cookies/etc just go down w/out a fight. i limit the Snacks (husband also banded) in the house and temptation is gone. he's a night snacker & i make sure he has fruits/veggies/nuts to munch on - more so than chips; he has a "crunch" thing.

what helps me is to be a bit prepared of foods in the house & on sundays while the house is quiet - i'll pre make meals for the wk. if i don't plan - i veer off course and make not so hot choices w/food.

luluc-thax for the reply. I'm pretty bad with planning :mellow: I'm not much of a cooker and I'm trying harder to learn and also learn to be prepared. I get really bored at my desk all day and I KNOW that's why I go looking for something to snack on. Believe it or not weekends are the best for me because we are on teh go and I'm busy with the house and family. Sitting at my boring desk all day is terrible :tongue: today I went and bought a bag of cinnimon jolly ranchers. Thought I could pop one in my mouth when I was wanting a sweet snack. Worked good this am when I went 'looking' Held me fine until lunch. I have been pretty good about what comes into the house. My hubby isn't a sweet person at all and I keep a few things around for my son (4yrs) like fruit Snacks which I've only eat'n once or twice when I was really desperate! lol but really he doesn't need the junk either so I try to be pretty good about what is in the cupboards. I'm doing better today. I had my grande non fat late this am and for lunch I had a pita with tuna fish and tomatoe. Im still wanting a little something right now so I fixed a cup of tea and I'm chewing gum! :cursing: