Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

I Allison am addicted to food! I have not posted in a couple of days because I am an idiot and have actually managed to gain 2 pounds (did not update ticker in denial)

I hear ya Allison ... My ticker only goes in one direction, I refuse to add the gain so it remains the same until I manage to lose it and get back to where I was. My ticker has been at the same place for OVER A MONTH. Yup, I definitely NEED a fill!

I have missed posting these last couple days, it has probably saved me from some embaressment with my intake though :P - Sounds like I'm not alone - NO satisfaction in the failing of others (I"M SERIOUS!) but your timing has coincidently given me the realization that others are right where I am.

After I posted my menu for the day yesterday and whined about gaining weight ... I went and had me another slice of cheesecake :thumbup: You are not alone, we all have these setbacks :)

Today we have a pie party at work and I am responsible for buying the pies. Oh lawdy!!! Hopefully I will keep away from temptation. My goal is not to eat even a piece because once I start, things go downhill especially with the holiday just around the corner.

Yesterday I ate $1700 calories.

Breakfast:

Starbuck's - Cafe Mocha - Non Fat No Whip

Eas - Advant Edge Carb Control chocolate Fudge

Lunch:

6 Frozen Meatballs w/ 1 Tbl BBQ Sauce

Snack:

SMall bag of Doritos-Cool Ranch

Dinner:

Taco Bell Nachos Bell Grande :)

Total Calories= 1,500

Carbs=144

Fat=64

Proteain=64

Walk/Jog 3 miles so about 400 calories burned

I have not posted in a while ...I just wanted to say...We all have a fat girl in our heads and I relate to all of you!!! One piece of cake for me turns into 3!!

I'm brand new here- I went in for a fill today and kind of got skooled! I've been bad lately and eating things tha I SO shouldn't be!! My nurse is actually going to do a fluro on my next tuesday to make sure I haven't streatched out my band because she is suprised at some of the things I told her I had eaten. For example I ate a DOHNUT this am!! ugg anyhow I joined this site so I can get back on track- I guess I was in a rut and eating the same things and then I just fell off the wagon. So I'm looking on here to get some fresh ideas of things to eat! Thanks for sharing this will help me!!

I haven't posted in a while either. I've been eating everything and anything.Today we had an early Thanksgiving with the in-laws i ate all of the fixins..I'm getting back on track on friday when everyone goes home and takes all the goodies with them..At lease i haven't gain any weight i have stayed the same.

B: pumpkin, cream cheese muffin - surprised it stayed

L: turkey/stuffin meatloaf w/ cranberry gravy, couple bites stuffing

S: 1.5 oz terriyaki beef snack stick, cafe mocha sugar free

D: 3 turkey cranberry ravioli

S: random candy from the nurses station at work

4th meal: (24hr+ day) repeat of the meatloaf above

b: pumpkin spice cappucinno ( I know its bad just not how bad)

l: couple of bites of pintos and cheese and 2 bites chicken (came back at me)

d: picked off of hubby's chinese.. definetly a cup of food

s: mini ice cream schwans

ok so I woke up this morning and I lost the 2 I gained... keep your fingers crossed it stays off.. :wub: doing a little jig.. I am so excited i am going to go do wii fit for a half hour.. then maybe some sit ups..

Thanks for your support guys!!! :)

I am soooo loving this thread!! I bought some of the WASA crackers and I loved them!! When you guys post "so and so on WASA" is it in 1 wasa? I had 2 but truly I could been satisfied with just the first one.

b- slim fast optima

l- WASA with cream cheese, roasted peppers and edamame (2)

d- WASA with pepperjack spread and broccolli (2)

s- 3 artichokes with chipotle mayo

hi all have been roamin around here for a while and thought i would post today. i have not been banded not till 12-15-08. so here is what i eat yesterday.

b-protein shake

s-balance bar

l-chili at wendy's

s-chili

d-baked chix, salad, a sm. sw. potatoe.

4-24oz c.lites through out the day

Last two weeks have been a blur with back to back events and little time to log on.

I lost another 3lbs.

Today:

Bkfst: non fat/decaf/ns vanilla (1 shot) latte

Lunch: 1/2 an EAS shake - 110 calories/17 grams Protein

Diner: two slivers of prociutto, 3 mozarella balls, 1 EAS shake 110 calories/17 grams of protein

I am finding I am very restricted on bread so no more sandwiches.