Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I let my family get a cake for my birthday?

What have you vets done? If I let my husband get one with the super sugary frosting he likes, I won't even be tempted because I like the whipped frosting. If anyone has any good ideas for sugar-free or other alternatives, I would be happy to hear them!

How about angle food cake with Cool whip frosting and fruit. I cannot wait till I am able to have this again. So flippin good!

I let my family get a red velvet cake for my birthday and I even ate about a half a slice of it.

You can have your cake and eat it too! Haha, if you think you can only eat a few pieces, then totally order cake, enjoy it, and let everyone else enjoy it. If not, let them order cake that they like and you don't really like, and then everyone has a nice time and you won't be tempted.

Hope you have a great birthday!

I too was torn for my sons birthday last week. I usually get a small cake that last us a few days. This year I bought each if us a cupcake that was decorated to look like a mini cake. This way I could have my cake ( which I love) but it was already portioned for me.

Great ideas!! Thanks ❤️

I'm doing a watermelon cake for my birthday !!

I will tell you that 1) sweets were my biggest weakness and my go-to binge food pre-surgery. 2) A bite of cake now makes me throw up my toenails. (I learned the hard way). For me, they could try to force feed it to me and I could turn it down with no issues. Problem solved for me. If I were you, I would not worry about it being available. But I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches