Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Fellow Arizonans!

Where is every one? I need help to pass the time til my 6 month supervised diet is done. I started with my PCP in April, saw the nutritionist in May and see her again tomorrow. I feel like I may have lost some weight. (or bloat)

I neeeeeed my band. Please help me pass the time til I am banded and on my way to Good Health!

Karen

Virginia,

Can you tell me when and where you meet in Phoenix? Or is there someplace I can go to get this information?

Thank you

OK! That posted before I was done!

Seminar was February.

First appt. was April. That included the nutrition visit, psych visit and I saw Randy the nurse practitioner.

First appt. for supervised diet 4-25

Second appt. May 30

Third appt. June 20. I lost 1.5 lbs. Not much but in the right direction.

Next appt. is July 25.

I still need mammogram and the heart exam.

I hope this is my last "FAT" Arizona summer. On to health, energy, and fun things I'll be able to do that I can't now. Like breathe and walk. That sounds like normal stuff but to me it will be fantastic to do both at the same time.

I missed the last get together. I work weekend nights. I had planned to go but sat down on the couch for a moment. YIKES. I slept all the way through it. It would be easier for me to do Breakfast. I get off work at 8AM. Just a sugestion. I'll try to make the next one.

Karen

Hey, guys! I'm here.

Karen-- good luck w/ your diet. You are doing great. Just hang in there and think of the future and you will get through it.

Laralynn-- Hi! Another zonie! Awesome! What part of town do you live in? We went to the yahoo banders lunch a couple of weeks ago. It was on a Saturday and it rotates every month, the second Saturday, I think. Anyway, not a single yahoo person showed up. It was just us on this board anyway, so I think we decided we should just have our own group and make the times when we want them. When is the best time for everyone?

Hey everyone! Welcome to the newbies. If we meet could we choose someplace other than that Chilies? Dang the traffic was horrible due to the Light Rail construction. I hope more than three of us show. We can open it to other people (i.e Yahoo Bansters). It will be fun seeing each other shrink!

Karen when does your support group meet for the Scottsdale Bariatric?

I never even thought about this being the last FAT summer here in Phoenix! You mean I may even enjoy the summers here?? humm dunno. :-)

Hi Virginia,

SBC meets the first Monday of the month.

I have not made it to one because I work 3rd shift Fri-Tues 10 hr shifts. The meet time is during my sleep time. I have tried giving up my sleep time but the older I get, the crankier I get when I do not get my sleep. I keep hearing that the sleep requirements are less when you get older, but mine seem to be more. Maybe I am getting younger!

This forum has helped alot. I look forward to signing on every day. You are all so helpful.

Later,

Karen

Hey Karen, I finally got my laptop back just to have to send it back again! Otherwise I am a huge chatter box on here!

What time are those meetings? I wish one meeting would be in the morning.

How is everyone doing? Shauna, check in will ya? I missed you yesterday online. I am online in the morning usually between 9-10:30 and then after 10:30pm (when all good mommies are either cleaning or sleeping).

LilMonkey: How are you and your hubby doing?

Lara: Are you still around?

Phoenixwife: Where are you?

I hope all of you are doing well... I am in One-der-land finally! And I'm going swimming tomorrow.. I don't have to go far, my back yard!

Check in everyone and give us an update!